Thread: Free PC Games for XS WCG Cruncher

Xtreme X.I.P.

Free PC Games for XS WCG Cruncher

Hello XS fellow crunchers,

I have an AMD "Never Settle Reloaded" coupon that allows for downloading two PC Games. The games are:

1- Bioshock - Infinite (requires STEAM) (The winner is MyDog)
    2- Crysis 3 - Hunter Edition (requires EA Origin) (The winner is ggdh)

Since I already have these games I would like to offer them to those amongst you that wish to acquire them. Just post which game(s) you wish to get before Monday 1st April 2013 @ 12:00 hrs GMT. I will then put the submitted on-line names in 2 hats and carry out two draws one for each game.

You can put in your name for all games/draws if you wish to.

Good luck to Y'All.
    Happy Easter

MOO..., Graciously offered 3 more free download codes for a game called NEXUIS. If you're interested in getting NEXIZ just add a post below.

Quote Originally Posted by Moo View Post
    Jeanguy2, I have 3 download codes for a game called NEXUIZ if you would like to add them to your drawing. Moo=LAZY
    I will just hold a third draw for it with on-line names submitted and then post three winners for NEXUIZ codes. You can then PM MOO for your individual download detail and code. NEXIZ home Page

Thanks Moo... This is turning into a bit of an Easter Egg Hunt....
    Last edited by jeanguy2; 04-01-2013 at 10:25 AM.

Xtreme Member
    If the games don't require origin sign me up for Bioshock (or both if that's allowed).

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Maw View Post
    If the games don't require origin sign me up for Bioshock (or both if that's allowed).
    RM,

I have added install requirements to initial Post, see above. I will put your entry in the Bioshock draw. Beware that it does require STEAM to install.

Not Yours!
    Sign me up for both if it's allowed, got both Steam and Origin on my gaming rig

Xtreme Cruncher
    And just how did you get that coupon ?

I suppose you had a vision while smoking the peace pipe along the Fraser with your buddy, and when you got home there just happened to be a couple new 7970's sitting on the door step

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmark View Post
    And just how did you get that coupon ?

I suppose you had a vision while smoking the peace pipe along the Fraser with your buddy, and when you got home there just happened to be a couple new 7970's sitting on the door step
    After consuming much fire water and... and... delicious fresh smoke salmon. My body, a smart Sto:Lo medicine man, told me to get off my butt and take a hike to the white-man's general store. Done so. Trade in some wapiti & beaver pelts and smoked salmon for some new electronic crunching widgets to enhance the power of the Spitit of the River. Installing new widgets today, higher WCG PPD results expected for the Last Quater of the Moon. Hang on to your Wigwam JohnMark....!!!
    Last edited by jeanguy2; 03-30-2013 at 11:53 AM.

NooB MOD
    I'd love Bioshock, thanks for doing this
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    Intel is about to get athlon'd
    Athlon64 3700+ KACAE 0605APAW @ 3455MHz 314x11 1.92v/Vapochill || Core 2 Duo E8500 Q807 @ 6060MHz 638x9.5 1.95v LN2 @ -120'c || Athlon64 FX-55 CABCE 0516WPMW @ 3916MHz 261x15 1.802v/LN2 @ -40c || DFI LP UT CFX3200-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 SLI-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 Ultra D || Sapphire X1950XT || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 290MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v || 2x256MB G.Skill TCCD @ 350MHz 3-4-4-8 3.1v || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 294MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v

Xtreme Member
    My Bioshock code was sent to a email account that was closed by my old service provider. No gaming for me until we run out of gpu work.

I'd be interested in both, thanks!

Xtreme Cruncher
    AWESOME Jeanguy!

Time to kick some Alberta butt

Xtreme Cruncher
    Sitting and applying for jobs is killing me. No money to crunch at home... I would love to get any of these games and immerse myself at least for a little while. Put me in for two
    SB 2600K
    MSI P67A-GD65

8GB 1600/CL8
    GTX580
    64GB SSD
    4TB
    Xonar DX
    BeQuiet Straight Power 680W sleeved
    in
    Cosmos 1000, modded
    TC PA120.3+XSPC RX240mm+XSPC RASA+DDC1T+OCLabs top+EK Multioption 150+ EK-FC580

Xtreme Member
    Jeanguy2, I have 3 download codes for a game called NEXUIZ if you would like to add them to your drawing. Moo=LAZY

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanguy2 View Post
    RM,

I have added install requirements to initial Post, see above. I will put your entry in the Bioshock draw. Beware that it does require STEAM to install.
    Thanks jeanguy. Just Bioshock

Steam is okay last I checked (a while ago).

Xtreme X.I.P.
    L... Moo...

I am sure folks here are like me, they like decent free PC Games. Can you give some details on the game install requirements. Have you played the game? What is your assessment of it? Home page looks like it is associated with Steam. Can you also confirm that the 3 download codes are still valid?

For the rest of the folks if you wish to get one of the three NEXIZ codes just post below. I will just hold a third draw for it with on-line names submitted and then post three winners for NEXUIZ codes. You can then PM MOO for your individual download detail and code. NEXIZ home Page

Original top post ROEs apply

Thanks Moo... This is turning into a bit of an Easter Eggs Hunt....
    Last edited by jeanguy2; 03-30-2013 at 10:04 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Checked out the card with the download information. It is a steam download and the details are confusing. It says it expires 3/31/2013 or when supply of free download keys is exhausted. Then it says download key must be used to obtain download on or before 4/30/2013. I have never played the game and didn't know anything about it til I clicked your link on it.

Nexuiz Minimum System Requirements
    Processor Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2ghz, or better
    Video Card NVidia 8800GT with 512Mb RAM, ATI 3850HD with 512Mb RAM, or better
    Memory 2Gb (Vista requires 3Gb)
    OS Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
    HDD Space 3Gb
    Additional Info Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Checked out the card with the download information. It is a steam download and the details are confusing. It says it expires 3/31/2013 or when supply of free download keys is exhausted. Then it says download key must be used to obtain download on or before 4/30/2013. I have never played the game and didn't know anything about it til I clicked your link on it.

Nexuiz Minimum System Requirements
    Processor Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2ghz, or better
    Video Card NVidia 8800GT with 512Mb RAM, ATI 3850HD with 512Mb RAM, or better
    Memory 2Gb (Vista requires 3Gb)
    OS Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, with the latest Service Pack
    HDD Space 3Gb
    Additional Info Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
    Thanks for the extra info Moo... Info is indeed confusing but I think we are still OK for the draw. Download Key will be OK if use before 4/30/2013. Lets see how many folks submit their name for it. They will be aware of the download expiry date.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Here are the Winners of the 2 game download codes:

Bioshock Infinite - MyDog

Crysis 3 - ggdh

I will PM the 2 winners with the download activation codes and details.