Gigabyte Radeon 7950 vid card
Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B 2x4GB PC3 12800 RAM
Samsung 840 Pro SSD 128GB hard drive
Windows 7 Pro

Parts from old build:
Audigy2 Platinum eX with I/O front drive
PC Power and Cooling 750W Silencer PSU
TSST Corp SH-S203N DVD/CD RW drive

I cant figure it out but ever since I put this build together I have been having random problems. My vid card came with Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite, so Ive been playing Crysis 3 alot. The game will randomly freeze and leave a ringing in my headphones. Other times it wont leave the ringing, but it'll freeze. There are times it will do that and I will have to push the power button and reboot and it'll come up and wont recognize the hard drive or wont recognize the cd drive, and then it'll start having problems where im having to restart constantly. I cant put the Sata config on AHCI because it'll freeze and reboot on the "Starting Windows" screen. Im guessing that may be a driver issue there...maybe. Before when I first built the new rig I had my WD Raptor 10k RPM hdd hooked up for extra space, but since all this has been happening I unhooked that to see if it was a problem but all these problems still occur. There have been times where it freezes right when I get into Windows and other times where it freezes in game. I have already tried flashing BIOS to the newest release but that didnt make them go away. I left all the BIOS settings at default except for the sata config and full screen logo disabling. Any ideas as to what may be causing this?