Sorry for the triple post guys.

I need some help with a driver.
I have my phone in usb camera mode.
And I also got the java sdk and android sdk working, dl'ed the usb driver but I had to force install it, and that doesn't work.
It doesn't show up as an external drive.
I got my bunk sd card installed on the phone temp like, I had to, in order to copy a few images and some video's over to play with.
I pretty much need to send this card back asap to get rma'ed, I only got a few days left before my rma expires (half the card is bad so i need to send it back, it's an expensive 64gig card).
But I wanna get the usb driver working so I can easyly copy file to and from my phone's sd card.
I wanna at least get that working for now, I know supposedly once I take the card out it won't function as such anymore but I know that.

Kinda bugs me because I figured putting it in camera usb mode it would act like an actual camera would, but it's not.
Makes it kinda impossible to goto a buddies house and transfer files to and from there pc too without having to carry around a usb stick with that one driver on it.

I need a place to find this driver, an official place, not some mediafire link or whatever.
I don't wanna end up installing spyware on my computer you know.

Some of you guys must know what I'm talking about.
I did try enabling windows update driver search stuff in windows but it won't find the driver.