Thread: corsair h100i tube size

Xtreme Member

corsair h100i tube size

i want to buy i corsair h100i but i want to change the tubing to clear and then add some mayhems cooling fluid
    (i know this will void the warranty)
    i have loads of corsair stuf and thats why i want to mod one to
    but every ware i look no has has the inner diameter so i can get the tubing i need does anyone have the size please

Xtreme Member
    According to this mod, it is 6 mm ID & 8 mm OD. Here is the mod source I retrieved this from. Sure you don't want to wait for the Swiftech H220 with the removable 3/8" ID & 5/8" OD tubing? Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cooler Master HAF 932 case; Corsair 850 tx psu; Dell 27" monitor
    XSPC rx rads; Apogee xt2; gtx680+Heatkiller fc; mcp655's in EK-D5 top
    distilled water + silver in MasterKleer 7/16" ID on 1/2" barbs & compressions

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musicfan View Post
    According to this mod, it is 6 mm ID & 8 mm OD. Here is the mod source I retrieved this from. Sure you don't want to wait for the Swiftech H220 with the removable 3/8" ID & 5/8" OD tubing? Good luck.
    thats the older model of the hydro coolers the (i) series has bigger tubing as far as i know

Xtreme Member
    Thanks. I did not know that. My apologies. Curious about the upgrade, I Googled "Corsair h100i tubing size" making sure the "i" was in there. This describes a 3/8" barb. This review says the OD of the tubing is 14.3 mm, which would translate to 9/16". Hope that helps. Here is a link to more Corsair AIO mods. Thanks for the thread. Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cooler Master HAF 932 case; Corsair 850 tx psu; Dell 27" monitor
    XSPC rx rads; Apogee xt2; gtx680+Heatkiller fc; mcp655's in EK-D5 top
    distilled water + silver in MasterKleer 7/16" ID on 1/2" barbs & compressions

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musicfan View Post
    Thanks. I did not know that. My apologies. Curious about the upgrade, I Googled "Corsair h100i tubing size" making sure the "i" was in there. This describes a 3/8" barb. This review says the OD of the tubing is 14.3 mm, which would translate to 9/16". Hope that helps. Here is a link to more Corsair AIO mods. Thanks for the thread. Good luck.
    thanks so much i have spent days trying to look but no whare i seem to look wold tell me
    i can finaly get my h100i with clear tubing then add some myhems arora liquid

thanks again

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Do those 100i have a cap on the radiator? We have drained and re-filled older corsairs, and it was not that easy. We had to drill tiny holes in the top of the radiator in order to fill and let the air out - just a little warning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ice Dragon on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by relttem View Post
    Do those 100i have a cap on the radiator? We have drained and re-filled older corsairs, and it was not that easy. We had to drill tiny holes in the top of the radiator in order to fill and let the air out - just a little warning.
    No the h100 or the h00i dont have caps on the rad i think there is one on the pump but not sure how thay open

I have changed water on an old h50 before

I took out the screws on the copper heat sink and then you just emply the water out rince it out with distiled water then drain again
    finaly slowly put in the new water into the underside of the block and hold the pump as flat as you can untill the water is just about to overflow then all you do is put the copper heat sink back on and screw it together any air will be inside the rad if any is but there wont be much if done right

thats how i do it anyway
    Last edited by rubber5; 03-05-2013 at 02:00 PM.