Thread: Figuring out how to do "Extreme CPU-Z" on AMD trinity with PSCheck software

Xtreme Member

Figuring out how to do "Extreme CPU-Z" on AMD trinity with PSCheck software

Good day to all!

I've been studying hard these softwares and all the other softwares to achieve the maximum mhz's on my A10-5800k, but still I can't see how it can help

I've done this:

1st - Go to Bios and define BCLK:125.00, multiplier 52x and vcore: 2.0v, 4 cores enable;

2nd - Boot to windows;

3rd - Open CPU-z and PSCheck;

4th - Define a PState on P5 with 125mhz (multi 1x) and the less vid possible (althought it doesn't change voltages at the time I use fixed values on bios ), and define a PState with multi enought to do decent mhz;

5th - Save CPU's and exit;

6th - put the 2 Node's - 4 cores at the low PState of 125mhz and cool down the CPU to -196?C and put it with that temperature for 3~4minuts;

7th - Then when it is completly freezed, change to state of the more "clockable" Node to the high multiplier state and ... BSOD

Nothing diferente from not using directly this:

1st - Go to Bios and define BCLK:125.00, multiplier 52x and vcore: 2.0v, one core enable (the more "clockable");

2nd - Boot to windows;

3rd - Open AMD Overdrive and push for multi until you get the biggest frequency you can get.

I know that it must have some trick related with PSCheck, but I'm missing it, completly, and don't know Been studying it for days and days and already killed 4 A10-5800k

Can some AMD expert help me?

Cheers to everyone!!

Andr?
    Last edited by Morphling; 02-01-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Xtreme Member
    No help palls? :P

Is this the right place for this thread, or would it be better on Hardware - AMD - section?

Need urgent help friends!!

cheers!

Xtreme Member
    Nobody knows this?

I'm really crazy to discorver this!!

Cheers!!

Have you read these threads? one / two

I'm sorry I can't help you but I've moved your thread to the AMD section, you might get more replies in here.

Quote Originally Posted by chew* View Post
    You can never have enough D9's.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Dan View Post
    Have you read these threads? one / two

I'm sorry I can't help you but I've moved your thread to the AMD section, you might get more replies in here.
    Thanks mate and sorry for my misplacing

Yes, I've read before those threads, but the problem is that on Bulldozer you can set your cores, one by one per each node, but when are using Trinity CPU's, if for example, we have the 4 cores enable, you can only work with one entire node, witch are 2 cores.

So, basicaly we can only test 2 of the 4 cores on single, otherwise, the other two will always be working along with the weaker node pair.

I know that there is a big trick here... just don't know it yet, how to reach it

Cheers!!