Thread: Hello teammates!

OC Jedi (on stand-by)

Cool Hello teammates!

Hi everyone!

I know I am probably the most inactive member over at Hwbot, not having uploaded a single score for more than 3 years, but my plans are to do some benching every now and then again. Due to several reasons, I just left the team I originally founded and at which I did my part on reaching global #1 a good while ago (team PC Games Hardware that was). Now I joined the team where everything started for me back in the days, XtremeSystems.

Link to my Hwbot profile: http://hwbot.org/user/fr3ak_2/

Due to my lack of infinite money, I am not aiming for one of the top spots, but give me some more time and I will be back in the game again

Oliver
    オタク
    "Perfection is a state you should always try to attain, yet one you can never reach." - me =)

Xtreme Memory Hoarder
    Welcome Oliver, glad to have you onboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondacity View Post
    gskillllin it!

Team AF
    Hey Olli, nice to see you back. I think our little talk about good old hardware times in berlin last weekend was a bit motivating? Have fun

OC Jedi (on stand-by)
    It surely helped, but to be fair: I have been back at XS a few days prior to the Asus ROG Camp, which pretty much was the reason I wanted to go and meet up with you guys :-)

Otherwise, I would have spent a warm and comfy day in bed with my tablet/smartphone hybrid - especially with that hostile weather Yes, I know, I am not getting old, I am already old

However, I will try to contact you tomorrow regarding my endless quest of booking free, nice and not that much overpriced sleeping possibilities for Cebit
    オタク
    "Perfection is a state you should always try to attain, yet one you can never reach." - me =)

Hey Olli, welcome back!

I've moved your thread to this section as this is the place where we hang out today!

Quote Originally Posted by chew* View Post
    You can never have enough D9's.

OC Jedi (on stand-by)
    Thank you, Daniel!
    オタク