Thread: I'm having a BIG PROBLEM WITH THIS FORUM, and it will need to be fixed now.

Xtreme Member

I'm having a BIG PROBLEM WITH THIS FORUM, and it will need to be fixed now.

Good day.

I'll be quick. Basically, 2 months ago I've paid 25$ to have my full access to all XS foruns, and the reason was absolutly painfull. I'll explain.

One year ago, I've conquered my 100 posts here on the forum, and one of the moderators said to me tha I'd need to make more posts because I was spamming!!! I beg to anybody to go to all my post until today, and please see with your eyes if I've done anything like spamming?!?!

Well, I've tried to say this to all the moderators here, but they didn't care. So I grew tired, and paid for my subscription. 25$, and I have the recipit to prove.

After 2 weeks, FUGGER has upgraded finnaly my account. So I finaly got my access to all XS, like a normal guy who have his 100 posts. 2 months have passed, 2 MONTHS, CAN YOU READ? TWO MONTHS. After these 2 months, 3 days before christmas, a moderator here, and I'll name him, because I have the right to do it, Ashraf, has PM'ed me yesterday, saying this:

Quoted from my PM:

"Hello,

I reviewed your account, and there is a note from November 2011 on your account for the reason not having access:

Morphling - revoked for spamming/bumping old threads with useless posts.

Because you got revoked before you signed up for a paid subscription, you need to have at least 100 constructive posts as per forum rule in order to have your access restored.

- Ashraf"

End of quote.

Well, I was on work, but I've grew mad! What is this?!?! Is this some kind of persecution?!?! HEY, I'M BEEING TREATED LIKE A CRIMINAL HERE, FOR 1 YEAR NOW, AND I'VE DO NOTHING WRONG! I'm a 25 years working citizen from Portugal, Civil Engineer, who just want to have a normal life, not a criminal whitch needs to be punished, or a hacker who is trying to fill this forum of garbage! I'll not tolarate this much more.

If nothing will be done before christmas, I'll have to make a BIG INTERVENTION HERE. I've found an American entity whitch accepts formal complies from anyone, and if they found money envolved, like the 25$ I've paid for, they will open a case, and they will investigate the all site. I'm sorry to say this, I've always like XtremeSystems, but it seems that nobody here likes me here!!! What have I do wrong?!?!

Believe me, I'm a working citizen, who knows his rights and who also knows what I can do. I'll make a comply to this forum to this entity, whitch are from American police, and I know they'll cover my rights, because it was a friend of mine who has already used their ways to apure responsabilities on a website, and they have acted in 3 days.

I'm sorry for this, but I have my rights. And please, instead of trying to cover up for your friends, please, COULD SOME REASONABLE MODERATOR SEE THIS WITHOUT LOOKING TO Ashraf AS A FRIEND WHITCH CAN'T BE WRONG, AND WITHOUT LOOKING TO ME AS A HACKING TERRORIST WHITCH IS ALWAYS WRONG?

I'll also put this on several foruns around the web. If this thread will be deleted, I'll automatically make the formal complain to the police.

Best regards

Andr? Mesquita
    Last edited by Morphling; 12-22-2012 at 05:32 AM.

Banned Movieman...
    so many 3 word posts...

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stangracin3 View Post
    so many 3 word posts...
    Good day and thanks for answering.

Well, actually If you like a modding project, and you want to say "Congratulations bro! Amazing!", is this spamming?! No, this is unacceptalble, and you are doing what I've said before: not beeing reasonable, and covering blindly your friend. I think that justice must be done man. Put yourself in my place. And I challenge you to see the first 100 posts of many users for you to see, 2, 3 and four word posts!!

I'll not tolarate this.

I am Xtreme
    I'm not a mod or admin.

If one looks at your posting habits closely, it does indeed say spammer.

Nov 3, '11 - 9 posts
    Nov 5, '11 - 23 posts
    Nov 9, '11 - 14 posts
    Nov 11, '11 - 13 posts
    Nov 12, '11 - 13 posts

That's 72 posts over those 5 days alone, many of which were not "constructive" but rather congratulatory type post and were also very short, also if a post is a month old or older and/or not on the front page...it's usually forum etiquette to consider it dead and leave it be.

You may have meant well with all those posts but, forum etiquette says differently. Also the tone of your posts in this topic are somewhat demanding and rude, something else that is not proper forum etiquette.
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Bribery won't work on me...just say NO to AT!!!

Banned
    ^^^

I respectfully disagree with some of the opinions stated in the above post.

Not all of us are here daily as some of us actual have a job and life. To not comment on a thread that may be a month old by the time I get to read it, is silly. I may read the newest threads and then look at older ones as time permits. Congratulating someone for posting results or a Mod should certainly not be a reason to restrict their access or place them on a watch list, IMO.

I don't know what the OP's intent was nor does anyone else but him. Maybe he wanted to reach his 100 posts so that he had full forum rights? I've seen this in many forums and never seen anyone banned or reprimanded for this.

BTW, I have over 100 posts and don't have the "THANKS" option yet...

I will read this when I get home, too much for my cell.
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Back when the extreme section was more active, each thread used to be flooded with "congratulations" type of messages. Unless you're trying to gain access to a classifieds section, it should be no problems encouraging people like that. THough, I'm not a moderator here so... well. Just my two cents.
    --->TeamPURE<---

Let's also remember that english is not the user's first language. He's a good chap, so go easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuchnit View Post
    Why do you always have to bring two sockets into everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
    Because a one socket system is only 1/2 a system..
    You got two balls don't you?
    I rest my case!

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by knopflerbruce View Post
    Back when the extreme section was more active, each thread used to be flooded with "congratulations" type of messages. Unless you're trying to gain access to a classifieds section, it should be no problems encouraging people like that. THough, I'm not a moderator here so... well. Just my two cents.
    That's true, but many are people with over 100 posts.

Keep in mind that a lot used to dig up old posts and do a simple bla bla post just to increase post count so they could get Classy access. One hundred post count limit was done to protect people selling/buying items in the Classy section from scammers which used to be a big problem.

I have no idea what happened with the OP, but I do remember some of this, before my time as a Mod if I remember right.

Its fine to comment on a current post and say good job or some other simple comment, but digging up old posts that are long gone and doing that is a trade mark for people wanting to spam posts to get Classy access. No offence to the OP, I am just pointing out the obvious in what people used to do.

I am also sure that a simple PM to a Mod or FUGGER about the issue if the OP had paid to get access would have resolved all this anyway.

Xtreme Member
    I can see where the OP is coming from and understand his point of view. Saying something simple such as thanks or congratulations is a form of encouragement is it not? at all most dont need to be constructive do they,unless the poster wishes too? Some people go to forums such as this to find information on a topic or join and be a part of a community? I also find (IMO) that sometime in forums when you a new to something, for example extreme overclocking, you dont know where to post or most importantly What to post. Im not saying the OP isnt new its just sometimes some people are targeted where as others slip through. This really should be in PM between FUGGER and the OP tbh.

Also 2nd gunslinger in saying the OP is a decent,friendly bloke.
    Work/Gaming: i7-950|GB X58A-UD7|12GB Trident BBSE/XMS3|460GTX|WD 1TB BLK|Pioneer DVDRW|CM HAF-X|Win 7 Pro 64 bit|U2711|HX850|G500|G510
    Quote Originally Posted by hiwa View Post
    I protect my gskills like how i protect my balls
    Heatware: jimba86
    Bench:Custom Giga-bench|Win 7/XP SP3|WD 36GB Raptor|Dell 22|AX1200|MS intellimouse
    Bench 1:i7 930|water 2.0 performer|Gigabyte X58A-OC | 4GB corsair 1866 CL7|GTX 295 Quad SLI
    Bench 2:E8500|NHD14|P45-UD3P(2nd PCIEx16 slot broken.. )|2GB Corsair 8888 Cl4|GTX 260 SOC
    (Bench 3: In Progress) 4770K|F1EE|Gigabyte Z97X-SOC Force| 4GB GTX1 /8GB Gskill TridentX 2666CL11 ney pro|5870 x3 on KPC tek9 slim 5.0/7.0
    Bench 4 E8600|NHD14|REX|2GB Corsair 1800 Cl7|Asus GTX 280
    Bench 5 (TBC): FX?|990FX-UD7|Gskill Flare 2000 Cl7|6970
    Server/renderbox: G3258|TT Water 2.0|Gigabyte Z87 Sniper M5|8GB Gskill Sniper 2133|gigabyte 5750|FD NODE 804

Banned Movieman...
    threatening police action is nice and friendly? didn't know that...

Aussie God
    First of all; I am sorry that you feel poorly treated, please remember that mods are only people too, and they can make mistakes as well (Not that Buckeye deleted an AMD thread not too long ago by mistake trololololo ) - hope things will work out for you!

Not picking sides here, I do not know if there is more to it, I have not noticed your activity on this forum, nor am I the judge of it.

Quote Originally Posted by stangracin3 View Post
    so many 3 word posts...
    What I did j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by knopflerbruce View Post
    Very true, and I bet during my first 400 post at XS, you will find atleast 50 posts just congratulating others, back when every bench session was unique and speciel, the great days.
    Quote Originally Posted by AMDforME View Post
    ^^^

I respectfully disagree with some of the opinions stated in the above post.

Not all of us are here daily as some of us actual have a job and life. To not comment on a thread that may be a month old by the time I get to read it, is silly. I may read the newest threads and then look at older ones as time permits. Congratulating someone for posting results or a Mod should certainly not be a reason to restrict their access or place them on a watch list, IMO.

I don't know what the OP's intent was nor does anyone else but him. Maybe he wanted to reach his 100 posts so that he had full forum rights? I've seen this in many forums and never seen anyone banned or reprimanded for this.

BTW, I have over 100 posts and don't have the "THANKS" option yet...
    You are not missing out on that function, its pretty useless.
    Last edited by M.Beier; 12-22-2012 at 06:02 PM.
    Competition ranking;
    2005; Netbyte, Karise/Denmark #1 @ PiFast
    2008; AOCM II, Minfeld/Germany #2 @ 01SE/AM3/8M (w. Oliver)
    2009; AMD-OC, Viborg/Denmark #2 @ max freq Gigabyte TweaKING, Paris/France #4 @ 32M/01SE (w. Vanovich)
    2010: Gigabyte P55, Hamburg/Germany #6 @ wprime 1024/SPI 1M (w. THC) AOCM III, Minfeld/Germany #6 @ 01SE/AM3/1M/8M (w. NeoForce)

Spectating;
    2010; GOOC 2010 Many thanks to Gigabyte!

You spammed and got caught, you paid the dues and access restored.

Thanks for your support.
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

Xtreme Member
    Problem resolved. Thanks to professionalism and good sense of FUGGER, the things were resolved to the good way.

Also thanks to everyone who understood my point, and also thsnk you to the other that, despite the fact of not seeing my side, at least tried to give their contribute.

Meery Christmas to everybody, and I'm sorry for this.

Thank you for your good ways FUGGER.

Andr? Mesquita

Royal Administrator
    I wasn't totally aware of this thread, and I am obviously late to respond to this thread.

Morphling, keep in mind, I have nothing against you as I don't even know you. What has been brought to our attention is that you actually spammed all the way up to 100 posts, then suddenly stopped and PM'd almost every mod/admin asking for FS access.

FUGGER accepted your payment and gave your access back. Great, but then you violated the FS rules? It is clear that you did not read the rules (if you did, you'd have paid for a subscription instead of spamming in the first place). So for that reason, I had to revoke your access for the safety of our members. We sometimes make mistakes and misunderstand what people are trying to do to our community/members.

Since you have your access back, please review the rules, and note that if you violated the rules again, you'd be given either a "soft" warning in PM or a serious infraction (if one of us believes you did it on purpose).

Good luck and happy selling.