Thread: [TeamAU] Handy tool to disable ULPS by youngpro22 + Samsung phone LN2-d + 3D05/3D06

Cool [TeamAU] Handy tool to disable ULPS by youngpro22 + Samsung phone LN2-d + 3D05/3D06

James came over my place last week for a cool Atomic Magazine event and stayed a few days afterwords for some overclocking fun. He made a new tool for TeamAU boys to use for AMD Crossfire to disable GPU powerstate by changing registry values automatically for hundreds of values. Saved us some time thats for sure!

Here is more information on the tool guys at Gigabyte Tech Daily Blog.

Here's what it looks like basically, simple

OK onto some fun stuff.

I was feeling a bit sick so took some throat medicine and all was fixed the next morning LOL

We benched 3D06 and 05 while james was here but only managed an 06 score. #3 3D06 global overall not too bad

At Atomic event we had some left over LN2 and one thing lead to another and some pizza slices got frozen followed by grapes and apples. It all ended with a freezing of a Samsung Omnia smartphone LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuHVsDU1mmA

I did some more playing my Vista OS image and some bios settings and finally got 05 going a bit better this week, switched to BBSE also for this particular bench

just under 68K

Xtreme Member
    Nice results ans phone bench )

Forgive for my English because I only learn it

Nice results. That phone is owend by ln2 haha
    Sorry for my bad english