Hello everybody,

I understand that it is not best way of entering this forum with arguing about quality of some watercooling manufacturer and telling everybody about their lack of any response about that problem (and also about lack of any contact information), but I have been reading this forum for many years and until this time I never needed to write anything. But now I need some advice what to do with the problem I have.

To make it clear, I have been building watercooled computers for my customers for almost 10 years but I have never seen anything like this (or better said, I have never seen something like this after 3 weeks of use and with fluid from "respectable" manufacturer). I am not any newbie, I really know how it works and what should be done, so I am pretty sure this failure is not my mistake.

Watercooling setup constists of:
Aquaduct 720 XT mark IV
EK-PSC Black Nickel 13/10mm fittings
Tygon 13/10mm tubing
EK-Supremacy Full Nickel CPU Waterblock
Watercool GTX 690 Hole Edition VGA Waterblock
Three bottles of Mayhems Pastel Blue

Everything was bought NEW in the first half of October, and started four weeks ago. Everything was flushed with distilled water before mayhems stuff was put inside.
Everything worked OK for three weeks, 24/7 working. One evening last week the aquaduct started to show 325 degree Celsius (no, thats not typo) on the IN temperature senzor. But because everything looked ok (fluid was flowing OK, OUT temperature was OK, components showed normal temperature), I thought its just some random error, or maybe faulty temperature sensor.
PC was turned on over the night, and in the morning, when we came to computer, it was shut down, fluid wasn?t blue anymore, it was clear like water, and all blue "stuff" clogged everything, blocks, hoses, flow meter, aquaduct, pump...

You can see pictures here (3x 2MB)
http://www.jscomputers.cz/files/temp...121_100741.jpg
http://www.jscomputers.cz/files/temp...121_100801.jpg
http://www.jscomputers.cz/files/temp...121_101441.jpg

And video here (40MB)
http://www.jscomputers.cz/files/temp/Mayhems/mpbb.mp4

All this happened in about 10 hours of time. The blue "vaseline" does not react with water, it does not dissolve, the only way I know how to clean everything is mechanically with cotton wool. This can be done with both waterblocks, but I cannot dissasemble aquaduct, we would loose warranty.

Therefore my question is - does anybody know how to get rid of this inside aquaduct ? Acid ? Alcohol ? Hot water ? Cold water ? In my life I have seen MANY loops with problems with fluids, but NEVER anything like this "plastic" in 3 weeks old system. The aquaduct is completely dead now, pump is clogged, not working, flow sensor is not working, temperature sensors are dead too (showing random numbers).

Of course I have tried to contact Mayhems, but contact informations on their web pages are "modest" - there is only some contact form, but no mail, icq, skype or phone number. Nothing. Therefore I obtained email to owner of the company (at least that I was told) and I have sent question about this situation on Wednesday both through their contact form on web pages and to the email address I received. I did not recieve any response from them until now.

Here is copy of the text I have sent:

"Hello,

at the beginning of October we purchased 3 litres of Mayhems Pastel ?Blue? with some other products (Aqua Computer Aquaduct 720 XT Mark IV, Tygon hose, EK-Supremacy Full Copper, Watercool GTX 690 Waterblock, EK-PSC fittings). The system was started at the beginning of November, both waterblocks, hoses and Aquaduct were cleaned with destilled water before putting the Mayhems coolant in it and all components were brand new.
Yesterday, after 3 weeks of use, the aquaduct started to show some strange temperatures of IN temperature senzor (OUT senzor was OK) but we thought its just some mistake, coolant was flowing in system correctly and everything seemed OK. Now I know that the coolant started to clog the temperature senzor and so it reads insane temperatures. The computer was turned on over the night and in the morning the system looks like on the pictures attached to this email ? the blue coolant was no more blue, it was clear. The blue color clogged everything, both cpu and vga blocks, complete aquaduct, hoses, everything. Computer was turned off, overheated.
We tried to clean the mess with destilled water, but with no luck, the blue ?vaseline? does not peel off, the only way of cleaning is mechanically with cotton wool (see the third picture). Sadly it is not possible to disassemble the aquaduct itself, because of the warranty. Therefore we expect from you:

a) Tell us how to clean the aquaduct inside without disassembling it, so how to dissolve this blue mess inside it. Should we use glykol ? Acid ? Hot ? Cold ? You are the manufacturer of this fluid, so I think you should know how to eliminate it.
b) If there is no non-mechanical way of cleaning inside of Aquaduct, we expect from you to buy us a new piece of Aquaduct, or if you wish, we can dissasemble this Aquaduct (and void warranty) and clean inside manually, but in that case we expect from you that if there will be any faulty parts inside this aquaduct in the two years warranty period (until October 2014), you will pay these spare parts for us."

Thanks for any help.