Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Thread: KGB - Kepler BIOS Editor/Unlocker

Well guys I'm here to ask for help in regard of a task that could be impossible by now but it doesn't hurt to ask anyways!. Here we go. I own (2) ASUS GTX 670DC2Top graphics cards and they are flash with a tool that ASUS forum had to flash their cards to be compatable with CSM to be able to boot in UEFI mode, long story short I have done some asking around and they said that ones you flash your card either with this tool or this tool flash your card and install that UEFI type of vBios that you can not flash your card to any other bios, well my question is if this is true, Can I mode some how this bios to unlock the voltage, I ask cause I did try to save the vBios file with GPU-Z and it didn't let save at less the vbios file, well I ask WHAT ANY OTHER POSSIBLE way could I mode this vBios to alter the Volt to get maybe 1325 or 1350 mhz out of my CARDS now that I have them water cool with a EKWB and a nice design radiator from acuacomputer. So far with 1245 it only reach 42C max both cards. So can some one help me or the guru of the thread can help me out on this one thx in advance guys.
    CC: Corsair-Obsidian 650D
    CPU: i7 5960X @ 4.4Ghz @ 1.305V
    MB: Asus X99D Bios 0801
    RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance @2800Mhz
    GPU: 2 Asus GTX 670 DC2 T
    CPU Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Elite with Acuacomputer AirPlex Radiator
    PSU: Corsair Silent Pro 850
    Boot Drive: Samsung Pro 512GB in AHCI mode

Hello everyone! :-) I need your help guys!
    I have an ASUS GTX 760 DirectCU Mini GPU. The problem is in its fan which is too fast at idle - minimum fan speed allowed by BIOS is ~1400rpm (39%). I can't go lower with all the tweakers a la GPUTweak, AfterBurner...
    I've tried to mod the BIOS using the Kepler BIOS Tweaker (v1.27) - and looks like tweaking minimum percent under fan control range parameter has no effect on actual fan speed or control range - like these values are simply ignored by the GPU. BIOS was flashed correctly all the times, if I change, say, max boost clock - it will affect actual boost clock. Furthermore, if I save modded BIOS from GPU to a file, Kepler BIOS Tweaker will read modified fan speeds...
    Any ideas? Did I miss something?

Uh, forgot to mention, KGB doesn't support my GPU... :-(
    Last edited by encode; 10-14-2014 at 12:12 AM.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021