Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "The Full Desktop" @ - Trinity / Mini-ITX @ $350

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeep2 View Post
    Good news...
    GPU does 1084 MHz with 1.35v gaming stable
    DDR3-1600 8-8-8-24 1T is fine, stable at 1.525v
    Extra GPU voltage/clocks don't seem to affect temperature/power consumption too much

Bad news:
    Had to back CPU down to 4 GHz + 4.2 Turbo, was getting too toasty and the fan was ramping up too much...
    DDR3-1866/2133 divider is trash, won't work even with CL11-12-12-35 2T
    the fm2 mobo discussion over at ocn has a couple builds running the asrock itx and all have trouble getting the ram multi's working at high settings. It seems to me a fm2 specific board issue as my fm1 itx clocked the ram all the way up to max baseclock, so i'd guess bios issue, since they didnt change much. My sammy's are now in llano box (fm1 asrock itx) to fix the g.skill set with the missing chip, running @ 2048 9-10-9 1.47v. Not much time to get a better/higher clock, but booted into windows over 2300, just wasnt fully stable and i didnt have all night to fix that.
    Maybe fire off some e-mails to asrock to see if they are aware of this or intend to figure out if there is a problem.

Xtreme 3D Team
    Yeah, I might as well. I haven't tried any other ram in it except the Sniper stuff, I'm going to try with some PSC tonight which should do 2400 fine.
    Smile

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12