Thread: Lian Li in distribution

Xtreme Enthusiast

Lian Li in distribution

Hi,

Just wanted to say how much I love some of the acses you guys build, before I start off.

Well, basically Lian Li used to have an Indian distributor some time ago and after the inital batch was sold out, thats the last we have heard of you guys here.

Is Lian Li going to look at a more permanent solution in India, or other countries, or will we be stuck with a distributor, who may not do more than a single container.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
    Hi,

Just wanted to say how much I love some of the acses you guys build, before I start off.

Well, basically Lian Li used to have an Indian distributor some time ago and after the inital batch was sold out, thats the last we have heard of you guys here.

Is Lian Li going to look at a more permanent solution in India, or other countries, or will we be stuck with a distributor, who may not do more than a single container.

Thanks.
    Sorry for the delay. Currently, distributors in India are on a batch-to-batch basis. Lian Li is looking for a more permanent solution, but as of now have yet to find one.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ