Thread: Best Ln2 Pot Under $150

-130 Celsius

Best Ln2 Pot Under $150

What's the best Ln2 pot that I could possibly get used for under $150?

A friend said he will sell me his Dragon 2.4 for $130 shipped. But idk what boards they fit on. I need one that fits on 775, 1366, 1155, and 2011 if possible..
    Last edited by EliteGeek91; 09-24-2012 at 04:18 PM.
    "The moral of my story is that you need to go tell those dear to you that you love them, give them a hug and a kiss and do it often, because you never know when that opportunity might slip away."

Xtreme 3D Team
    That is a rather dated pot.

You can find an F1EE for less than $150 used.
    Smile

Xtreme 3D Team
    Beep is right. The Dragon Evo 2.4 is dated but its still great for dry ice and is pretty fast with ln2.

If he still has the original hold down kit then it is limited to socket 775/AM3 but you can buy a new hold down kit from Kingpincooling.com that will fit all of the newer sockets. Tell your friend you have to buy the new hold down kit to make the pot usable for today's benching to try to get him to lower the price.

Wanna look under my kilt?
    The mounting plate on kingpincooling won't fit the Dragon. The Dragon is round, the F1 and Gemini are cut-cornered squares.

Get a bit of acetal, bore out a hole, add some mounting rod holes.

It will also cost a lot less than $60 + shipping.....
    Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.

Xtreme 3D Team
    Quote Originally Posted by K404 View Post
    The mounting plate on kingpincooling won't fit the Dragon. The Dragon is round, the F1 and Gemini are cut-cornered squares.

Get a bit of acetal, bore out a hole, add some mounting rod holes.

It will also cost a lot less than $60 + shipping.....
    Have a look my friend, http://www.kingpincooling.com/1366-1156-2011-kit-evo/

Wanna look under my kilt?
    Oops! Sorry, I was only looking at the front page of the products.
    Quote Originally Posted by T_M View Post
    Not sure i totally follow anything you said, but regardless of that you helped me come up with a very good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by soundood View Post
    you sigged that?

why?
    ______

Sometimes, it's not your time. Sometimes, you have to make it your time. Sometimes, it can ONLY be your time.

-130 Celsius
    Thanks guys! Yeah I am just gonna hold out and buy an F1 Extreme Dark when I can
    "The moral of my story is that you need to go tell those dear to you that you love them, give them a hug and a kiss and do it often, because you never know when that opportunity might slip away."