Thread: Finally set up GPUGrid for Team XS

Xtreme Member

Finally set up GPUGrid for Team XS

Okay, I have to admit, I'm kind of a ****** for points so I've been running PrimeGrid on my GTX 570 exclusively. I noticed Team XS is dominating the GPUGrid standings for total points with stoneageman doing the heavy lifting. Hopefully this single GPU can provide some points to boost the team's score a little higher above the competition.
    Last edited by 0ne.shot; 09-17-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    and thanks for joining the team ... nothing wrong with being a point*****
    Setting your GPUGrids preferences to only do the Long runs will get you better points as there is a 2x multiplier for returning within 24 hours

We do have some competition for you here ... let's see what you can make that GTX 570 crank out

Xtreme Cruncher
    To get maximum points, set your minimum cache to 0.05 and maximum additional cache to only 0.1. That way the next work unit will only be downloaded about 1 hour or so before the current one finishes. If you download the next one too soon before the current one finishes you stand a greater chance of finishing outside the bonus period (but with a 570 you should see ptobably 10 hours max for a long work unit anyways!), especially if your upload speed is slow. Some of the uploads to report finished tasks are up to ~80MB!
    Main: i7-930 @ 2.8GHz HT on; 1x GIGABYTE GTX 660 Ti OC 100% GPUGrid
    2nd: i7-920 @ 2.66GHz HT off; 1x EVGA GTX 650 Ti SSC 100% GPUGrid
    3rd: i7-3770k @ 3.6GHz HT on, 3 threads GPUGrid CPU; 2x GIGABYTE GTX 660 Ti OC 100% GPUGrid
    Part-time: FX-4100 @ 3.6GHz, 2 threads GPUGrid CPU; 1x EVGA GTX 650 100% GPUGrid