Thread: Oh the fun . . . Tubing Routeing

Xtreme Member

Oh the fun . . . Tubing Routeing

Hello I am nearing the completion of my build log and I am undecided on how to place my tubing for my loops

Attached are two images, one shows two Liang DCC pumps + res; from this you can see there are the two outlet's which have standard compression fittings, the other two are the inlet's with 45' compression fittings attached. Also note the two holes in the acrylic which is where the tubing comes from the radiators to these 45' inlet fittings.

The other image shows the rest of this section of the case, the graphics card 45' fitting takes the output of one of the pumps, and the standard compression fittings is an outlet (going straight down through another bit of acrylic into the bottom section to the radiators), the other loop goes from the other pump into the right-handside compression fitting on the CPU block, then the outlet compression goes directly down like the graphics card loop through the same bit of acrylic.

The tubing in particular I am undecided about is from both the pumps to the blocks. Obviously the easiest way would be directly, however trying to keep things tidy and ordered I am able to route the tubing behind the central black pillar from behind the motherboard tray for the CPU loop and a little bit lower for the graphics loop. Another problem I have found with going direct is the tubing sits over my Corsair fan cooler.

Anyone got any input or ideas about how to do it? or would direct just be best.

Thanks in advance for any input

Regards
    -Ninja
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Computer Worklog (Scratch Build)- [Great Heights]

"Peace Is About Having A Bigger Stick Than The Other Guy"

Xtreme Mentor
    Look at build logs. It's a individual thing, every rig is diff. best of luck.
    All stock for now, no need for more, but it's gonna be soon methinks.
    Giga Xtreme 58 mobo i7 965 ES D0 step Corsair 1600 6 gig
    SLI GTX470 EVGA
    EK HF nickle blue top CPU block (free from Eddie)
    Koolance 470 waterblocks
    One big loop, two 120x3 rads. Pa 120.3 and XSPC RX 120x3. Swiftech 35x pump with V2 restop. GT AP15 fans.
    Banchetto Tech Station
    120 GB SSD, and a few other drives.
    1000W UltraX3 PSU, 900 watt (1500VA UPS
    23.999" Acer GD235hz and 24" Acer H243H