Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Big Hello from Lian Li

-150c Club Member
    Haha that and some "Rocketfish" cases too.
    It's good to have good inventory.

If you have a cooling question or concern feel free to contact me.

Michalius
    Awesome to see you guys reaching out. There are so many cases that have been so very close to absolute brilliance but just missed the mark. I hope the feedback you get here helps to really make some new designs the go-to cases for enthusiasts. They already are for me, but there's a number of people out there who just don't understand the level of craftsmanship that goes into Lian Li products.

I am Xtreme
    Fantastic to see you around, indeed! Lian Li is by far my favourite case brand as well, so it's nice to stay in touch.
    Donate to XS forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhall0315 View Post
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Michalius View Post
    Awesome to see you guys reaching out. There are so many cases that have been so very close to absolute brilliance but just missed the mark. I hope the feedback you get here helps to really make some new designs the go-to cases for enthusiasts. They already are for me, but there's a number of people out there who just don't understand the level of craftsmanship that goes into Lian Li products.
    Quote Originally Posted by zalbard View Post
    Fantastic to see you around, indeed! Lian Li is by far my favourite case brand as well, so it's nice to stay in touch.
    Thanks guys. If you guys have any suggestions please feel free to let me know.
    GlobalPR.com.tw | Official Agency for Lian Li
    Visit Lian Li at www.Lian-Li.com
    www.facebook.com/LianLiHQ

Xtreme Legend
    LLT. The HDD mounting system on the pc90 would be even better in my book if it were behind the motherboard tray

My Biggest Fear Is When I die, My Wife Sells All My Stuff For What I Told Her I Paid For It.
    79 SB threads and 32 IB Threads across 4 rigs 111 threads Crunching!!

Xtreme Member
    Whatever happened to the official lian li forums @ the lian li website?

Desktop (and Cruncher #1):AMD Phenom II x6 1090T @ 4.03Ghz | Gigabyte MA790FXT-UD5P (F8n) | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4GB @ 9-9-9-24-1T 1680MHz | Radeon HD 5850 & 5830 | Silverstone ST75F 750W | 60GB OCZ Vertex 2 3x1TB WD RE3 (Raid 5) | Lian Li PC-A70B
    Cruncher (#2): Intel Core I7 920 (stock) | EVGA X58 SLI | G.Skill Pi 3x2GB | 2x Radeon HD 6870 | Corsair HX850 | Some Janky HDD | LanCool PC-K7
    Cruncher (#3): Intel Core I7 2600k (stock) | BioStar TH67+ | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4GB | Antec Basiq550 | Some Janky HDD | Antec 300
    Server: Intel Atom | 2x2GB DDR3 | ThermalRight TR2-430 | Some Less Janky Laptop HDD | Fractal Core-1000
    Mobile: Lenovo X120e

Quote Originally Posted by desnudopenguino View Post
    Whatever happened to the official lian li forums @ the lian li website?
    Well, a couple things happened, but basically there was a great period of time in which the forum was neglected and eventually just done away with.

Just consider this as their official forum now.

Xtreme Member
    Sounds good to me! I've missed that forum. Let's have some fun!

Desktop (and Cruncher #1):AMD Phenom II x6 1090T @ 4.03Ghz | Gigabyte MA790FXT-UD5P (F8n) | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4GB @ 9-9-9-24-1T 1680MHz | Radeon HD 5850 & 5830 | Silverstone ST75F 750W | 60GB OCZ Vertex 2 3x1TB WD RE3 (Raid 5) | Lian Li PC-A70B
    Cruncher (#2): Intel Core I7 920 (stock) | EVGA X58 SLI | G.Skill Pi 3x2GB | 2x Radeon HD 6870 | Corsair HX850 | Some Janky HDD | LanCool PC-K7
    Cruncher (#3): Intel Core I7 2600k (stock) | BioStar TH67+ | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4GB | Antec Basiq550 | Some Janky HDD | Antec 300
    Server: Intel Atom | 2x2GB DDR3 | ThermalRight TR2-430 | Some Less Janky Laptop HDD | Fractal Core-1000
    Mobile: Lenovo X120e

Xtreme Member
    I would like to request another V-series case, along the lines of a modernized PC-V2000, and pc-V2010 for big radiator options. Something like a larger pc-V1020. Perhaps the pc-V2020???
    If this is in the near future you can count me in again as always.

Thanks,
    Chris
    M7H (1002) | i7-4790K @ 4.8ghz @ 1.366v | cache @ 4.6ghz @ 1.309v |16gb (2x8) Xtreem @ DDR3-2666 (11-13-13-35-1T) | GTX 770 | AX860 PSU

CVF-Z (2002) | FX-8350 @ 4.6ghz @ 1.4875v | cpu/nb @ 2600 @ 1.275v | ht @ 2600 | 8gb (2x4) Redlines (996997) @ DDR3-2133 (9-11-10-28-1T) | GTX570 | 850Z PSU

Well, I love em! The aluminum ones that is...I'm not much on the SECC/plastic cases they've been offering lately (Bleah).
    Never, under any circumstances should you be naked near fishing tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeeaugheeeaugh! View Post
    Well, I love em! The aluminum ones that is...I'm not much on the SECC/plastic cases they've been offering lately (Bleah).
    The cases that are made with steel and some plastic are under the Lancool brand. Lian Li cases are almost exclusively made with aluminum.

Xtreme Member
    Don't know if this thread is still monitored, but what I want is a nice mATX case than has more room behind the motherboard tray. I've owned an A04, A05, and PC90. But my dream case would be Lian Li's design sensibilities and attention to detail meshed with what Silverstone did with the TJ08-E

Yes, still monitored.

More room for cable management aside, what else did you find in the TJ08-E that you find lacking in Lian Li mATX cases? Or anything else you just look for in a mATX case?

Xtreme Member
    Not to be all negative towards your other mATX cases, something I really appreciate is the ease of installing PSU, HDDs, ODDs. With the TJ08-E, something I don't like is the big mesh area in the front that inevitably ends up with a ring of dust, or at least the faint outline. The TJ08-E is very poor in this area. The easily removable front panel and dust filters of the PC90 are a much better look and setup. The inverted layout is okay, but it doesn't matter to me either way.

As far as what else I like with the TJ08-E, the top mounted PSU with an intake isolated from the system is also a great touch. The single large fan for cooling is also a great idea. Less noise than smaller, faster fans. Removable motherboard tray is always welcome. But that would really be it. The main thing is really is all the space behind the motherboard. As much as I love the PC90 and it's wonderful hard drive mounting system, not having a way to route the 24 pin, USB3, front panel cables, and 8pin cable just makes the whole thing a mess

Another thing, and I don't know if this is b/c of the thin aluminum, but there really aren't resonance issues with the TJ08-E that there can be with your smaller cases. Both the A05 and the A04 could be quite annoying with HDDs becoming quite loud. Appreciate you taking time to at least read my thoughts. I look forward to seeing what more your company has to offer!

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b 0f l337 View Post
    Welcome Lian Li,
    Other than listing a collection I'll admit that I have twenty something V2000 cases and extra sets of wheels still in boxes in my workshop.
    Because I haven't found a case I like to build vapor phase units in more.

Glad to see you here and I hope this is the start of something good.
    faaaaaar out! & I thought I had..'issues'..with owning 9 diff LL cases.. but you.. you take the cake with 20 -& all V2000 - really??!
    DNA = Design Not Accident
    DNA = Darwin Not Accurate

heatware / ebay
    HARDWARE I only own Xeons, Extreme Editions & Lian Li's
    https://prism-break.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12