Thread: Clevo P150EM barebones on the cheap?

Clevo P150EM barebones on the cheap?

It seems every vendor that sells Clevo P150EM variants seems to package them with hardware I don't want. Does anyone know who sells these things with no added hardware in them on the cheap?

All I really need is the unit and maybe a video card, I have all the other parts.

Xtreme Member
    Have you tried Ebay? I guess you have, but:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/P150EM-Bareb...item19d4273a15

or:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clevo-P150EM...item1c2799d6bf
    If that GPU is fine with you, you can either keep or sell the CPU.

Can't seem to find webtailers that offer a true barebone either. You could try contacting a wholesale or Clevo (even though Clevo pretty much certainly won't sell to consumers).
    Silverstone Sugo SG08 | Enermax Modu82+ 625W | ASRock Z77E-ITX | Intel Core i5 3570K /w Indigo Xtreme + CoolIT ECO II ALC + Noctua NF-P14 FLX | 2x4GB Samsung M378B5273DH0-CH9 /w Xilence Heat Pipe Duo | Sapphire HD7870 GE | Kingston HyperX T3 120GB | 2TB Samsung Spinpoint F1

There are a handful of whitebox vendors out there -- for example pro-star, powernotebooks, RJTech, sager, AVAdirect, and cyberpowerpc.

Xtreme Member
    I understand you dont want one built, but when I was looking for a good travel laptop and for gaming as well I got mine from AVADirect and you can customize pretty much every part put into it.

and if you dont need the parts cause you said you have, maybe give them a call and see if they can sell it without the parts you dont need. Im not sure if that would affect warranty though.
    This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine..