Thread: Nvidia Quadro Softmod

Xtreme Addict

Nvidia Quadro Softmod

I remember this used to be done "back in the day" Can you mod the newer Nvidia cards or should I go for an entry level quadro, it's for fun I'm not a professional graphics type ;-)
    Respec'
    System:Bunch of crappy overclocked PC's that cost an arm and a leg

i do not think that you can do anything anymore with softmods, you can get moded drivers though.

anything that an entry level card will do a high end card should do on gforce drivers.
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

Xtreme Addict
    Cheers Zanzabar I don't need an Nvidia highend card I have the 6990 from the redteam. I might pickup up a mid range quadro if ebay has some bargains :-)
    Respec'

Xtreme Addict
    Cheers Zanzabar I don't need an Nvidia highend card I have the 6990 from the redteam. I might pickup up a mid range quadro if ebay has some bargains :-)
    Respec'

Xtreme Member
    I'm mostly out of the loop, still being on a G80 card, but even then SoftModding was pretty pants, I picked up a second hand 8800GTS and an 8800GTX to see what I could do - not much. Here they are compared to my FX4600 in a solidworks benchmark...

Xtreme Enthusiast
    maybe check at guru3d....i think there's a thread for driver modding radeon to firegl/firepro's even though i doubt theres a 6990 equivalent workstation card....