Thread: We're opening up the Path of Exile Beta to everyone this weekend

Administrator

We're opening up the Path of Exile Beta to everyone this weekend

I thought that those of you who have not tried Path of Exile yet might be interested in trying it out.

We're opening up the Path of Exile Beta to everyone thisweekend, July 27-29, so that we can stress-test our servers in preparation forentering Open Beta later this year. ThisOpen Weekend is the ideal time to invite your friends to play the game with you.

We've just deployed the 0.9.11 Beta patch, which adds theAct Two boss fight, our new end-game Maps system, weapon swap functionality andan entirely new passive skill tree layout.

Check out the FAQ about the open weekend at www.pathofexile.com/publicweekend/.

We will make the game servers public from 5pm on Friday27 July Pacific Daylight Time until 11:59pm on Sunday. Over 48,000 people played during our lastOpen Weekend in May.

This is a great opportunity for you to show your friendsthe Path of Exile Beta and play alongside them while exploring the new updates.We're hosting four developer-run events at various times over the weekend, soyou can show off the skills you developed playing earlier versions of the Betatoo.

Kind regards,
    Chris Wilson
    Grinding Gear Games

all outta gum
    I'll try this game, just out of spite for Diablo 3
    www.teampclab.pl
    MOA 2009 Poland #2, AMD Black Ops 2010, MOA 2011 Poland #1, MOA 2011 EMEA #12

Test bench: empty

Xtreme Mentor
    Account created !

Thanks Buckeye !

Administrator
    np Olivon

Several months ago I did the $25 package and have enjoyed it a lot.

Xtreme Addict
    I just grabbed the $25 package myself. It seems more to my liking than what D3 has been. Hopefully between this and Torchlight 2, the bad taste left in my mouth by D3 will finally fade into oblivion where it belongs.

I hope these guys can stay afloat in the long run. I have the utmost respect for what they aim to achieve with this game.
    Feedanator 7.0
    CASE:R5|PSU:850G2|CPU:i7 6850K|MB:x99 Ultra|RAM:8x4 2666|GPU:980TI|SSD:BPX256/Evo500|SOUND:2i4/HS8
    LCD:XB271HU|OS:Win10|INPUT:G900/K70 |HS/F:H115i