I have to hand it to you, project of this case is really good. It is almost perfect, so simple but exactly how to use that space, yet nobody came up with this design yet.
I can list advantages of this case, why you can make beautiful looking and powerful water cooling rig in it:
- 2x 360 (thick) rads - perfect for efficient sli system, more than enough rad surface (equivalent of for example 480+240 in 800d).
- ideal proportions, you have exactly enough space for long tube reservoir and pump next to motherboard
- 8 expansion slots, used with ATX mobo it will look ideal, unlike when you use e-atx case, there is huge unused gap above psu, that can ruin very nice looking rig
- perfect shape of window, psu cover, this is how most people mod their lian li cases, exact that shape and positioning of window
- if you use it with 2x 360, you get exactly one 5,25'' for example for aquaero panel - no unused bezels, everything matches
- full aluminium, known LD quality
- several color options
- reverse version available
Most importantly, there is no extensive unused space in this case. It is not trying to accomodate too many optional radiators (like many caselabs models), which makes them always little bit too big for the needs. It uses most optimal and most commonly chosen positions of rads, and allows user to arrange water cooling loop around that. It might seem like I sound bit too enthusiastic, but really, there is so many difference cases, and there is always something "wrong" with them, it is always either too big, or something is covered, too short ect. This one seems almost perfect.
I'm looking forward for the release, will most likely be interested in that case, really good design.