Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: someone around here will get something that will change his life forever.

Xtreme Cruncher

someone around here will get something that will change his life forever.

I hope the delivery guy hurries up, I just can say that person is almost in Canada
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Xtreme Legend
    Curious!!!

My Biggest Fear Is When I die, My Wife Sells All My Stuff For What I Told Her I Paid For It.
    79 SB threads and 32 IB Threads across 4 rigs 111 threads Crunching!!

Xtreme Cruncher
    huh

My Free-DC Stats
    You use IRC and Crunch in Xs WCG team? Join #xs.wcg @ Quakenet

Linux those diseases
    For the better?..... or worse?

Fanboy of Good Products
    on pins and needles. I bet I know who it is..
    Cruncher #1: EVGA Z68 FTW | i7-2600k @ 4.5 | 6GB Ram
    Cruncher #2: Supermicro Dual-Socket | 2 x 6-core Opterons | 4GB Ram
    Cruncher #3: 8-core Xserve 1,1

T400 for non-crunching

"But don't think you'll run me over - It's, ah, planting season here in Texas... and the farm is growing..." -Otis11 on crunching WCG

Xtreme Legend
    uh huh ..... I think I can too.

(wondering about super air con units and wind generators and ......)
    Last edited by OldChap; 07-12-2012 at 01:48 PM.

My Biggest Fear Is When I die, My Wife Sells All My Stuff For What I Told Her I Paid For It.

Xtreme Cruncher
    well I'm not that wealthy lol.

Package N°1 is already at his front door, awaiting for confirmation.

Package N°2 is still in transit.

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Fanboy of Good Products
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] leviathan18 View Post
    well I'm not that wealthy lol.

Package N°1 is already at his front door, awaiting for confirmation.
    You sure you got my address right?
    *looking at front door*
    Cruncher #1: EVGA Z68 FTW | i7-2600k @ 4.5 | 6GB Ram
    Cruncher #2: Supermicro Dual-Socket | 2 x 6-core Opterons | 4GB Ram
    Cruncher #3: 8-core Xserve 1,1

T400 for non-crunching

"But don't think you'll run me over - It's, ah, planting season here in Texas... and the farm is growing..." -Otis11 on crunching WCG

i guess it aint me. however im not home to check
    Intel C2Q Q9550 2.83ghz :: Intel DQ45CB :: 4 x 2gb OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Reaper HPC :: ASUS EAH5850 :: Thermaltake TR2 RX 750w :: Western Digital Caviar Black 4 x 750gb in RAID 10
    Intel e3-1235 3.3ghz :: Intel s1200kp :: 4gb kingston hyperX 1600mhz :: WD 500gb Cavier Green
    Intel i7-3770k 4.4ghz :: msi z77ma-g45 :: 8 gb patriot Signature 1600mhz :: 160gb WD Cavier :: 5830 + 5870 CF :: Antec Earthwatts 650w

"...all men die, and no brave man lets death frighten him from his desire..."

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Levi! ( Ricky Ricardo voice)
    You got some splanin to do!
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Well coffee is something I like, and you are doing it all wrong.

first step is done getting you a espresso machine (a very decent one, although very modest)

Second step is on the way (Venezuelan Coffee)

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Well coffee is something I like, and you are doing it all wrong.

first step is done getting you a espresso machine (a very decent one, although very modest)

Second step is on the way (Venezuelan Coffee)
    I will repeat here what I said to you privately:
    1) Thank you
    2) You shouldn't have
    3) Thank you and I'll add this:
    The thought means so much more than the gift to me.
    Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it, I will use it but the kindness I won't ever forget.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Xtreme Cruncher
    For those that doesn't know, I promised long time ago to Dave I was going to send him Venezuelan coffee. I found some people selling it in the US (not as expensive as I thought it would be at 7$ for 8oz) so I sent him the coffee, problem is he is used to dripping coffee which really SUCKS. So now he has a nice espresso machine

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    For those that doesn't know, I promised long time ago to Dave I was going to send him Venezuelan coffee. I found some people selling it in the US (not as expensive as I thought it would be at 7$ for 8oz) so I sent him the coffee, problem is he is used to dripping coffee which really SUCKS. So now he has a nice espresso machine
    You know whats funny, I don't think I've ever had a cappuchino,expresso or any of those other "weird" coffees..
    High end for me is hitting Dunkin Donuts for coffee, daily is Maxwell House Master Blend..
    OK, guys, I amj off, TOO hot here but once again, Thank you Axel, Won't ever forget this!

Xtremely Hot Sauce
    Eesh Dave. I can understand you calling a cappuchino weird but espresso? That's like the most essential part of life, the universe, and everything!

My toys:
    Asus Sabertooth X58 | Core i7-950 (D0) | CM Hyper 212+ | G.Skill Sniper LV 12GB DDR3-1600 CL9 | GeForce GTX 670-2048MB | OCZ Agility 4 512GB, WD Raptor 150GB x 3 (RAID0), WD Black 1TB x 2 (RAID0) | XFX 650W CAH9 | Lian-Li PC-9F | Win 7 Pro x86-64
    Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | Core i7-920 (D0) | Stock HSF | G.Skill Sniper LV 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 | Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512MB | WD Caviar 80GB IDE, 4TB x 2 (RAID5) | Corsair TX750 | XClio 188AF | Win 7 Pro x86-64
    Dell Dimension 8400 | Pentium 4 530 HT (E0) | Stock HSF | 1.5GB DDR2-400 CL3 | GeForce 8800 GT 256MB | WD Caviar 160GB SATA | Stock PSU | (Broken) Stock Case | Win Vista HP x86
    Little Dot DAC_I | Little Dot MK IV | Beyerdynamic DT-880 Premium (600 Ω) | TEAC AG-H300 MkIII | Polk Audio Monitor 5 Series 2's

Xtreme Cruncher
    You see this will change his life xD

Xtreme Cruncher
    Awesome. SMILE TO MY FACE.

Xtreme crazy bastid
    Dave's gonna learn to make REAL coffee? Sweeeeet!

Of course this means he'll be able to make longer phone calls without getting tired ... did nobody think of this?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Cruncher
    damn....

Nanoseconds from Permaban
    Welcome to the world of good coffee Just like beer, cigars, weed, wine and everything else, there is what the masses consume and then there is what the connoisseur consumes.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by retro77 View Post
    Welcome to the world of good coffee Just like beer, cigars, weed, wine and everything else, there is what the masses consume and then there is what the connoisseur consumes.
    God I hate the coffee most people in US drinks, I can't stand it, and starbucks is elevated for no reason it tastes the same as Mc Donnalds coffee. A creamy black coffee is something everyone should have at least once in their life time.

darn i was hoping somebody be shipping out an octo socket with 8 e7s :<
    Intel C2Q Q9550 2.83ghz :: Intel DQ45CB :: 4 x 2gb OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Reaper HPC :: ASUS EAH5850 :: Thermaltake TR2 RX 750w :: Western Digital Caviar Black 4 x 750gb in RAID 10
    Intel e3-1235 3.3ghz :: Intel s1200kp :: 4gb kingston hyperX 1600mhz :: WD 500gb Cavier Green
    Intel i7-3770k 4.4ghz :: msi z77ma-g45 :: 8 gb patriot Signature 1600mhz :: 160gb WD Cavier :: 5830 + 5870 CF :: Antec Earthwatts 650w

"...all men die, and no brave man lets death frighten him from his desire..."

Xtreme crazy bastid
    Mmmmm ... good coffee ... time to crank up the espresso machine this morning.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Nice gesture, Axel, and knowing Dave, I am sure all that Espresso will allow him more quality time in front of the keyboard - or on the phone -> to our dismay -> what have you done
    Never argue with Idiots...they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
    i-Prodigy (small APD2 GFX/CPU waterloop) ; HP Blackbird Project Log (dual-Xeon Watercooled) ; Macho Mini Project Log (Sandybridge watercooled mini-ITX)

Xtreme Legend
    Yay..... All round to Dave's for coffee

...so, how long will he be on the phone if he has his normal mug but full of Espresso???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast