I started to think about a new project and decided to cool this time one of my own computers with sub sero. I didn't choose my 24/7 rig but a computer that is also powerfull for gaming (lan prty with some friends).
So I ordered a Lian Li PC-9FB and placed some parts to see how it is possible to build a singlestage intern in the case with the computer hardware.
Nl11 would have been nice but i didn't find a condenser that fits on the rear of the case. The mutch better solution was to place compressor and condenser in the bottom of the case to make it as a "drop-in-solution".
The components are the following:
- Hitachy 6,45 rotary
- Mach 2GT condenser with two 6watt fans
- short DN8 stainless steal suction line
- huba control pressure transmitter
- 0,9mm 1,80m captube (so far)
- Temperature controller will be Aquaero 5 or something similar.