Thread: 1st O.M.G. Event 2012 By hwbox.gr

X.I.P.

1st O.M.G. Event 2012 By hwbox.gr

Hello everybody,

On 23rd of June we did our 1st event called O.M.G from Overclocking, Modding and Gaming in 3 different floors!
    I can say it was a success as more than 1000 visitors passed from this event!
    We had 8-10 Greek Overclockers, around 12 modded cases and 20 Cod4 Pro Players!
    The event started at 12:00pm and officialy end at 20:00pm, but cause of some overtime maps from the Gaming
    Floor, the doors closed at ~1.30am
    After 20:00pm we had a roof garden party with DJs, Drinks, Food and some more this!

We did an English report for all this event and you can read everything here.

I hope next year that we would be able to invite overclockers from other EU countries too,
    have more modders and more teams on gaming

Enjoy reading!
    When Mercedes brought their C111 to Talledega years ago and blew away the closed course record did it count? Yes..
    That was a "factory" car and a "one of" that no one could buy and was never sold.
    Records are records and that is a fact so get over it.

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by chew* View Post
    You can never have enough D9's.

I am Xtreme
    Looks like a nice event! Good start, no doubt it will be even better next year!
    Donate to XS forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhall0315 View Post
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

silver wall jumper X
    Looks like it was a awesome event and impressive results! Would have loved to be there too!!! Special congrats to Tiltrevos and legend Dinos111 for their PCMark Vantage record! Perfect team and rig!