Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Man Bites Dog, Eats Dog While High on 'Spice'

XIP
    Let 'em do spice in a secluded area like Amazon or Borneo Jungle.....Then they can eat all those wilds or be eaten. Lol

Pie assassin
    or just an island in the middle of the ocean where they can get high and eat themselves.
    Current Status - Testing & Research

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by BababooeyHTJ View Post
    Yeah, and what other drugs do these people use? Once again, you're confusing an occasional pot smoker or even pot head for what I would look at as a drug user or dopehead. I don't think that one is in anyway related to the other. You could legalize pot tomorrow and I don't think that people would stop using crap like this. The people that would use crap like this just want to try a new high.
    Im not confusing anything. I am saying there are a lot of people that get high as a part of their daily life, and a lot of these people are in trouble or have been in trouble with the law because of illegal drug use. They are looking for the so called "Legal" alternative to stay out of trouble. Unfortunately the alternative is this synthetic which is far worse than good old weed, or even coke for that matter.

Now that being said, I do agree that there are some that just want to try something new. However I feel there would be less a market for this new synthetic stuff if the authentic stuff was not illegal.
    Sandy Bridge 2500k @ 4.5ghz 1.28v | MSI p67a-gd65 B3 Mobo | Samsung ddr3 8gb |
    Swiftech apogee drive II | Coolgate 120| GTX660ti w/heat killer gpu x| Seasonic x650 PSU

QX9650 @ 4ghz | P5K-E/WIFI-AP Mobo | Hyperx ddr2 1066 4gb | EVGA GTX560ti 448 core FTW @ 900mhz | OCZ 700w Modular PSU |
    DD MC-TDX CPU block | DD Maze5 GPU block | Black Ice Xtreme II 240 Rad | Laing D5 Pump

Xtreme 3D Team
    Why the eff is everyone becoming so aggressive toward each other in the news section? I guess we all need to smoke more pot.
    Smile

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenEffect View Post
    showing up positive for thc doesnt even mean that he was high at the time. it takes 30 days to purge from the system to result in a "clean" drug test. I see this as another couple billion injected into the losing drug war with widespread publicity to help exploit this. New ridicoulous laws here we come!

im not supporting the use of "bath salts" or "spice" but new laws created to ban this will have effects on other drugs as well. It might become a felony to even posess MJ.

this leads me to another thought... this upcoming generation is so doomed its not even funny. they have the pokemon, justin beiber, bath salts, and spice.... can it get any more lame? next they will be tripping out on heavy metal after cats piss in their face.
    do not try cat piss, the southpark ep pales irl...full blown hallucinations, total distortion of reality....pupils dilated, you look like your possessed demonic....your gonna have a bad time!
    [MOBO] Asus CrossHair Formula 5 AM3+
    [GPU] ATI 6970 x2 Crossfire 2Gb
    [RAM] G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600
    [CPU] AMD FX-8120 @ 4.8 ghz
    [COOLER] XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 WaterCooling
    [OS] Windows 8 x64 Enterprise
    [HDD] OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD
    [AUDIO] Logitech S-220 17 Watts 2.1

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeep2 View Post
    Why the eff is everyone becoming so aggressive toward each other in the news section? I guess we all need to smoke more pot.
    lol dude idk but its ing hilarious, i guess ppl take drugs seriously...

Xtreme Addict
    Flying through Space, with armoire, Armoire of INVINCIBILATAAAAY!
    The guy was probably just mentally ill.
    Sigs are obnoxious.

Xtreme Addict
    Hey, Spice/Bath Salts are legal, as of now, and aren't tested for in piss tests. Y'all better hide yo dogs and hide yo face 'cause it's going to be a fun weekend!
    Core i7 2600K@4.6Ghz| 16GB G.Skill@2133Mhz 9-11-10-28-38 1.65v| ASUS P8Z77-V PRO | Corsair 750i PSU | ASUS GTX 980 OC | Xonar DSX | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB |A bunch of HDDs and terabytes | Oculus Rift w/ touch | ASUS 24" 144Hz G-sync monitor

Quote Originally Posted by phelan1777 View Post
    Hail fellow warrior albeit a surat Mercenary. I Hail to you from the Clans, Ghost Bear that is (Yes freebirth we still do and shall always view mercenaries with great disdain!) I have long been an honorable warrior of the mighty Warden Clan Ghost Bear the honorable Bekker surname. I salute your tenacity to show your freebirth sibkin their ignorance!

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechromancer View Post
    Hey, Spice/Bath Salts are legal, as of now, and aren't tested for in piss tests. Y'all better hide yo dogs and hide yo face 'cause it's going to be a fun weekend!
    lol

Xtreme Addict
    Personally i think all thoses story about canibalism are pure bul*llshiii .. It remind me what was said in the seventies about LSD, Mary-J.. As it is not illegal ( yet ), they find a way to make you affraid of it.

Why a specific drugs, plant will give you some envy of Canibalism ? Impossible...
    Last edited by Lanek; 06-30-2012 at 10:09 AM.
    CPU: - I7 4930K (EK Supremacy )
    GPU: - 2x AMD HD7970 flashed GHZ bios ( EK Acetal Nickel Waterblock H2o)
    Motherboard: Asus x79 Deluxe
    RAM: G-skill Ares C9 2133mhz 16GB
    Main Storage: Samsung 840EVO 500GB / 2x Crucial RealSSD C300 Raid0

Xtreme Addict
    I haven't read through the thread yet...
    I've been talking to a buddy of mine about the zombie thing.
    While he agree's that no normal drug going around that we know of could cause it...
    He also knew of some new drugs hitting the streets.

I thought he was saying basalts, like salt peter or something lol.
    But apparently not...
    Anyways I don't know the exact story or where this guy lives, supposedly locally...
    To the point, supposedly this guy my buddy was telling me about, was snorting it.
    It made his face itch real bad, so he started digging out his face, ripping a hole in his face because it bothered him so bad.
    Don't know if it's true though.

Supposedly there's another new drug to replace that one already on the streets, one that doesn't make people do crazy @ss things like eating a dog or something.
    Beats me though, I just stick with the smoke and that's it, in a week I gotta go get legal anyways, cost's $125 if you're on food stamps (food stamps supposedly lower the price down about $75-100).

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I'm already on the greatest drug known to man. I see things I never would have seen without it, and experience highs and lows of all kinds. It's unpredictable, sometimes scary, but it rarely lets me down.

My drug of choice? The Internet.
    i7 2600k, 8GB 1866Mhz DDR3, GTX560 Ti, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4, CM Cosmos 1000 Case, and some green crap everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandr0s View Post
    So you're saying I could use my own pee as coolant?

Spice actually can be tested for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon2ky
    "dammit kyle what's with the 30 second sex lately?" "Sorry sweetie, I overclocked my nuts and they haven't been stable since"
    Quote Originally Posted by trinibwoy View Post
    I don't think his backside has internet access.
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b 0f l337 View Post
    Hey I just met you
    And this is crazy
    But I'm on bath salts
    And your face looks tasty

Xtreme Member
    Eat me if ya can !

woola-resized.jpg

I am Xtreme
    since when is eating a dog cannibalism?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by sin0822 View Post
    no-one said it was. the cannibal references are referring to those people who chose not to eat the neighbor's dog, and instead ate their neighbor/roommate/homeless.
    i7 2600k, 8GB 1866Mhz DDR3, GTX560 Ti, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4, CM Cosmos 1000 Case, and some green crap everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandr0s View Post
    So you're saying I could use my own pee as coolant?

Quote Originally Posted by ZenEffect View Post
    showing up positive for thc doesnt even mean that he was high at the time. it takes 30 days to purge from the system to result in a "clean" drug test. I see this as another couple billion injected into the losing drug war with widespread publicity to help exploit this. New ridicoulous laws here we come!

im not supporting the use of "bath salts" or "spice" but new laws created to ban this will have effects on other drugs as well. It might become a felony to even posess MJ.

this leads me to another thought... this upcoming generation is so doomed its not even funny. they have the pokemon, justin beiber, bath salts, and spice.... can it get any more lame? next they will be tripping out on heavy metal after cats piss in their face.
    lets not forget the kids that are taking hand sanitizer and separating the alcohol out of it..
    asus p5q pro p45
    e8400 @ 3.6
    g.skill 4 x 2 gb ddr2 1066
    gigabtye 4850

c[_]
    Just had 4 arrests near here for "bath salts", the people were biting others and took ~3 officers per person to restrain them.

Wonder if I put bath salts in my gas tank....

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

Xtreme Addict
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...ating-t/nPkYs/

One of the supposed new alt drugs to spice is called ink.
    I was told it's pink in color, and $90 per gram.

Apparently the ethanol? extraction from hand sanitizers is something that goes around here too.
    That's something I never even heard of until recent.
    I've heard of peeps drinking mouth wash but wow lol... ^^ (made in china = methonol, = oops I'm blind lol, I'm joking....)

From what I saw of that dude on spice in the link I posted above...
    This may indeed be the cause for the zombie attack stuff.
    It looked like lsa x 1000... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergine

Quote Originally Posted by sin0822 View Post
    Some peeps consider there pets as human/family.
    I consider my kitty as fam...
    Last edited by NEOAethyr; 07-03-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    This thread brings the lulz.

Educate yourselves, before you post.

Xtreme Cruncher
    What happened to good old fashioned PCP? To think i thought K2 was just a mountain...
    i3-8100 | GTX 970
    Ryzen 5 1600 | RX 580
    Assume nothing; Question everything

Xtreme Enthusiast
    and for every new drugs. there will be equal phycopaths using it. saying it wasn't me. it was the drug

plus they retracted that it was bath salts for the face eater. there was a user base of 30 million plus 2000 years of historic use of vaporising the volcanic salts . but no one cares. the couldn't find anything but mj in the system, so not even on cut. just pure phycotic, maybe sleep deprevation which causes the penile gland to produce DMT

maybe he saw a big mac. and it didn't taste good.

I blame drugs for phycopaths even when statistics show!

only one we know for sure was on bath salts, was bath salt ninja, so all proof points to SUPER SIDER BATMAN from teh salt.
    HERCULES chan !!
    Last edited by Greg83; 07-06-2012 at 09:34 AM.
    MM Duality eZ modded horizon (microres bracket). AMD 8120 4545Mhz 303x15 HTT 2727 1.512v load. 2121Mhz 1.08v idle. (48hour prime95 8k-32768 28GB ram) 32GB GeIL Cosra @ RAM 1212Mhz 8-8-8. 4870x2 800/900 load 200/200 idle. Intel Nic. Sabertooth 990fx . 4x64GB Crucial M4 raid 0 . 128GB Samsung 840 pro. 128GB OCZ Vertex 450. 6x250GB Seagate 7200.10 raid 0 (7+ years still running strong) esata raid across two 4 bay sans digital. Coolit Boreas Water Chiller. CoolerMaster V1000. 3x140MM back. 1x120MMx38MM back. 2x120MMx38MM Front. 6x120MM front. 2x120MM side. silverstone fan filters. 2x120MMx38MM over ram/PWM/VRM , games steam desura origin. 2x2TB WD passport USB 3.0 ($39 hot deal score) 55inch samsung 1080p tv @ 3 feet. $30 month equal payments no int (post xmas deal 2013)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123