Thread: Whos going to try the ME3 Omega DLC?

Whos going to try the ME3 Omega DLC?

Anyone? The only way I can muster the stamina to play this DLC is to play through ME1, not saving the council, letting ash die and making Anderson a member of the council, then play through ME2 and not blow the collector ship to hell. At least that way my next play of ME3 will be totally different.

"Prowler"
    X570 Tomahawk | R7 3700X | 2x16GB Klevv BoltX @ 3600MHz CL18 | Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil | Xonar DX 7.1 | 2TB Barracuda | 256GB & 512GB Asgard NVMe drives | 2x DVD & Blu-Ray opticals | EVGA Supernova 1000w G2

Cooling:

6x 140mm LED fans, 1x 200mm LED fan | Modified CoolerMaster Masterliquid 240

Asrock Z77 thread! | Asrock Z77 Extreme6 Review | Asrock P67 Extreme4 Review | Asrock P67 Extreme4/6 Pro3 thread | Asrock Z68 Extreme4 thread | Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Review | Asrock Z68 Gen3 Thread | 8GB G-Skill review | TK 2.ZERO homepage | P5Q series mBIOS thread
    Modded X570 Aorus UEFIs

So... I'm guessing nobody then?

"Prowler"
    X570 Tomahawk | R7 3700X | 2x16GB Klevv BoltX @ 3600MHz CL18 | Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil | Xonar DX 7.1 | 2TB Barracuda | 256GB & 512GB Asgard NVMe drives | 2x DVD & Blu-Ray opticals | EVGA Supernova 1000w G2

Cooling:

Asrock Z77 thread! | Asrock Z77 Extreme6 Review | Asrock P67 Extreme4 Review | Asrock P67 Extreme4/6 Pro3 thread | Asrock Z68 Extreme4 thread | Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Review | Asrock Z68 Gen3 Thread | 8GB G-Skill review | TK 2.ZERO homepage | P5Q series mBIOS thread
    Modded X570 Aorus UEFIs

Xtreme Enthusiast
    After playing the game I refused to buy anything else from them and the "better ending" free DLC just cemented my dislike of EA/Bioware. EA did to Mass Effect exactly what they did with C&C, killed it with really bad management & design (concept & story) choices.

You can "create" a save game using the various tools online so you don't have to play either ME1 or ME2 again to get entirely new choices.

I agree EA slaughtered Mass Effect, despite its flaws ME1 is still far better than ME2 & ME3. I bought the first 2 games when they were only ?12 for them both, I refuse to buy ME3 until its equally as cheap. In the meantime I'm simply "borrowing" ME3. What REALLY makes me hate EA/Bioware is that ME1 had so much to do and explore it was great and really made you feel you were exploring a alien world when you landed with the Mako (although the Hammerhead is better, much better), in comparison ME2 is a empty, lifeless place unless you have ALL the DLC for it, and ME3 is average at best without DLC. I don't mind the DLC that "expands" on the ending it mostly fixes things IMO. What adds insult to injury is that if you pull files apart for ME2 & 3 you find references to stuff that ended up as DLC... which really does stink of EA/Bioware ripping parts of the game out to sell as "DLC". Due to that, its why I will only buy the ME games when they are super cheap and won't buy DLC, but "acquire" it.

"Prowler"

Cooling:

Modded X570 Aorus UEFIs

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I've been meaning to complete ME3 a second time so I can see the amended endings (Still haven't spoiled that for myself). But I'm lacking the motivation to really get to it...
    ME3 certainly lacks on replayability. Unlike dragon age origins and ME2 which I started again straight after I finished.

Instead I find myself playing Free to play MMO etc... Yeah..ME3 in retrospect was a bit underwhelming. Was good while I played it...but it just wasn't as good as the others. Maybe because it had to end, I dunno ^^