Need help buying a multi-function printer for small business
This is for a small business network of 11 client machines running Win 7 pro (4) and Win XP pro (7)
• Wired network printer (laser or inkjet) that can handle around 30 to 50 pages (around 100 pages on rare days) of monochrome text daily (including logos on letterheads and business graphics), and around 10 pages of color (hi-res photo quality not required). However, I can make a little print server from a spare computer if a spectacular USB printer is recommended!
• Scan around 15 pages of mixed color and monochrome, scanning software installed on each computer separately is a must. Duplex scanning desired, but not entirely necessary.
• Duplex (auto duplex setting would be ideal).
• Budget of less than $500 (all inclusive, can we also squeeze in toner/cartridges costs?), low print cost per page and easy availability (preferably retail) of toner/cartridges.
• Refurb acceptable from a reliable vendor offering to sell an extended warranty.