I am the kind of person who educate myself or at least try to, and do research before making any major purchase especially online, I just got my Corsair 600T whitecase Anywho.

After much research back and forth between multiple websites, reading a ton of post here, making a spread sheet with about 5 of the major online retailers(very exhausting) with the items i wanted to get. This spread sheet help me to make a decision based on who has the item in stock (as per their website) and the price of each item. also factoring tax and shipping cost.

However after doing all that and decided who I wanted to give my hard earn money to, I decided, let me just go online and search for any ratings and such, well needless to say "BOOM" monkey wrench in my plans. I already decided on a website but after reading these reviews I was like oh hell no, I rather pay the extra money and avoid any major headaches, at least in theory. I know stuff happens, its how you make it right and leave that customer feeling like theer is no where else to shop becase they got treated with respect.

Anyway let me shut up and stop my rambling. Will not name names.........

I have a shopping list put together and just want you guys to give it a once over please, anything you would change add. BTW this is going be a single loop for now until I upgrade to new Graphics Card.

As far as PC components I have......

Asus P8z77 V pro
i5 core 3570K
Mushkin Enhanced Chronos Deluxe 60 Gig
XFX PRO850W XXX Edition Semi-Modular PSU
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB.

I'm so hyped up I can't wait to place the order and get it

Shopping list......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CART.png 
Views:	261 
Size:	62.5 KB