Thread: ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional-M, anyone has give a try?

ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional-M, anyone has give a try?

Hi all,

The title says all...Anyone has give a try to this board on DICE/LN2/SS with Ivy?

I'm Interested because it has a relatively good price here (almost $100 cheaper than Maximus V Gene ) but without knowing how good it is I prefer to not take the risk.

http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.as...Professional-M

Thx all.
    Last edited by NoM$_YesLinux; 05-20-2012 at 02:06 PM. Reason: fixed link

I am Xtreme
    i really don't know of anyone other than nick shih that takes asrock boards subzero, i am sure they exist tho, people who do would that. If must take an asrock board subzero, maybe use what he uses, the extreme6, or the board he says is top secret, which I am guessing is the extreme9 which was just announced, i think it has a PLX chip for better multi-GPU support. BTW your link no work.

Quote Originally Posted by sin0822 View Post
    i really don't know of anyone other than nick shih that takes asrock boards subzero, i am sure they exist tho, people who do would that. If must take an asrock board subzero, maybe use what he uses, the extreme6, or the board he says is top secret, which I am guessing is the extreme9 which was just announced, i think it has a PLX chip for better multi-GPU support. BTW your link no work.
    Thanks sin.
    Extreme6 is about $50 more expensive than this little Fatal1ty, yeah, pretty weird prices here lol...
    Multi-GPU support isn't a big problem since very often I will bench max 2 vgas.

Probably I will wait a bit and stick with Maximus V Gene.

I am Xtreme
    yea, i think that would be a better option. I saw your thread over at HWBot, i guess some guys bench with the extrem6