SEOUL, May 17, 2012 –- The Optimus LTE II from LG Electronics (LG), the world’s first smartphone offering 2GB RAM for optimal LTE connectivity, speed and stability, will be available in Korea starting this week, the company announced today.
The Optimus LTE II’s 2GB DDR RAM, offering an optimal environment for multitasking and running large applications, blurs the line even more between smartphones and portable computers such as laptops and netbooks. The device’s 4.7-inch True HD IPS display is a bright 550 nits with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The Dual-Core Qual-comm one-chip solution incorporates both the LTE modem and Application Processor (AP) for advanced power efficiency.
• Chipset: 1.5GHz Dual-Core (Qualcomm MSM8960)
• Display: 4.7-inch True HD IPS Display (1280 x 720)
Memory: 2GB DDR RAM, 16GB Internal Storage,
Micro SD support (up to 32GB)
• Camera: 8MP rear-facing, 1.3MP front-facing
• OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
• Battery: 2,150 mAh SiO+, Wireless Charging Support Available
• Others: WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, MHL, NFC,
USB 2.0 HS, DLNA