As of this time this is for North America region only
I am setting up an opportunity for select forum users to get a chance to review new Thermaltake products as an end user.
We love the feedback we get from the great reviewers and the media but we want to give you guys a chance to have a voice in what you think about new products.
We want your help educating your peers and the community about our products and why they are awesome!
If you are interested in reviewing new products from Thermaltake here is your chance.
Here is a basic outline of what we are looking for:
- HONEST users who will give an honest opinion of the product
- Detail oriented users who have a knack for putting thoughts into words
- Enthusiast users who want to check out the latest from Thermaltake
- UNBIASED users who feel they can provide thorough assessments for their peers
- Someone who will have fun while assessing the product and make something that will be fun for other forum members to read
The reviews will be checked for ACCURACY ONLY before they are OK'd to post
We WILL NOT filter any bad reviews we will only ask that you correct any misinformation or something that you possibly misunderstood during the assessment.
The product up for review at this moment is **a new Liquid cooling product** from Thermaltake.
If you feel that you can meet these standards then please email our review team at:
Include the following:
- Forum Screen name:
- Communities you would post the review at:
- Contact phone #:
- Why you should be chosen to review Thermaltake product:
- Previous liquid cooling experience:
By signing up you are agreeing to:
- Spend enough time testing the product to give a fair assessment (approx 1 week in most cases)
- Provide Review in the form of a forum post in no less than 2 paragraphs detailing the user experience with the product.
- Provide a list of Pro's and Con's of the product
**Besides forums you can help spread word about this product and your experience via blogs, social media, newegg reviews, Amazon reviews, etc!**
If accepted you will be contacted directly by Thermaltake staff with instructions and introductory information on how to get started.
We want this to be a fun experience for you and all of the readers as well!! So most importantly HAVE FUN!