Hi,

would have loved to join the WCG team for the supercomputer-week but can't find the time unfortunatly.
only "joy" in folding lately was the (somehow) propper support of GTX 680 couple of days ago (beside a lot 3770K-benching).

Performance seems to be 14K (Win7 32bit - 4 GB RAM - X6 @ 3.6 - 1.5 TB "casual" HDDs) on stock GPU up to 20k overclocked on 64bit (not sure about impact? )

Well let's get to the point and make your 680 ready to fold the propper units:

1. load new GPU.txt from here and put into AppData-folder

Now there is some more work to do which is a bit undocumented until now as it is beta. seems to work fine - you get 2510 point WU's taking 4 hours on stock 1100 MHZ GPU with turbo here.

2) "start" -> 'all programs' > 'FAHClient' > 'data directory' -> delete all GPU-folders like '00', '01', or so - check log files in the folder to not remove CPU-folder!

3) I used latest v7 beta just to be sure and went into my 680 configuration after unistallation without deleting registration-data
4) go to 'extra slot options (expert only)' and click "add"
5) enter name "client-type" and 'value:' "beta" -> OK

6) start folding, maybe needs restart (not in my case)

should see instant load on GPUz then - when you do not use the manual beta entry it will give you WUs that hang up at 0% with no load.

currently I only have ~14.400 PPD, hope new units will be better

My old GTX480 did ~3000 PPD more overclocked at almost the same power consumption (measured with boxes, monitore etc) - I am lucky it finally can fold.
I am not so happy about the current PPD...will keep testing

Test 1: Stock GPU: 1100 MHZ / MEM: 1500 MHZ - PPD ~14.000