Thread: [Request] Need µATX case/cabinet from Corsair

Xtreme Member

[Request] Need µATX case/cabinet from Corsair

Dear Corsair guys,
    Me and my friends have been using Corsair stuff from many years now and would like to thank you'll from the bottom of our hearts for the wonderful stuff you'll provide (except for maybe the really budget/value/low end stuff, that we anyways don't prefer irrespective of manufacturer)

We recently were looking for µATX cases for some PCs (using Maximus IV Gene-Z) and had a tough time finding something nice.
    And though we use 600T/800D for bigger builds, using the same for a small mobo makes the build look a bit silly.
    We prefer CustomH2O-cooling with at least a dual-120 RAD or minimum a Corsair H100 even for non-OC builds on tighter budgets.
    We now want more builds (using the Maximus V Gene) and are still not very happy using ATX cases.

Can we please have a µATX case form you guys ASAP, please please please.
    I seriously am unable to convey how much it anguishes me not having a nice, small (600T)/2 or (800D)/2 for my µATX gaming/work PC but i really hope you guys somehow sense it and help me and others like me.

Regards,
    Bikey/Rishi.
    I don't have a pc coz i don't know how to OC

Xtreme Addict
    +1

Love the current lineup, but I'm in the market for a nice microATX case. Wish Corsair was an option.
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Intel i7 3770k
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░ ASUS GTX680
    ░░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░░ ASUS Maximun V Gene
    ░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░░ Mushkin 8GB Blackline
    ░░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█░░░░ Crucial M4 256GB
    ░░░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█░░░ Hitachi Deskstar 2TB x2
    ░░█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█░░ FSP 750W Gold
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ Fractal Arc Mini

I am Xtreme
    Yeah. No really good mATX cases for water cooling (with at least 2x240 or 320+120 rad holes).
    Last edited by zalbard; 05-04-2012 at 07:32 AM.
    Donate to XS forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhall0315 View Post
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

Xtremely Hot Sauce
    Honestly, just cut 2.4" off an ATX chassis & optimize the top panel. Most of us care more about internal 3.5" bays than we do external 5.25" bays, so cut out a 5.25" or two.

My toys:
    Asus Sabertooth X58 | Core i7-950 (D0) | CM Hyper 212+ | G.Skill Sniper LV 12GB DDR3-1600 CL9 | GeForce GTX 670-2048MB | OCZ Agility 4 512GB, WD Raptor 150GB x 3 (RAID0), WD Black 1TB x 2 (RAID0) | XFX 650W CAH9 | Lian-Li PC-9F | Win 7 Pro x86-64
    Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | Core i7-920 (D0) | Stock HSF | G.Skill Sniper LV 4GB DDR3-1600 CL9 | Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512MB | WD Caviar 80GB IDE, 4TB x 2 (RAID5) | Corsair TX750 | XClio 188AF | Win 7 Pro x86-64
    Dell Dimension 8400 | Pentium 4 530 HT (E0) | Stock HSF | 1.5GB DDR2-400 CL3 | GeForce 8800 GT 256MB | WD Caviar 160GB SATA | Stock PSU | (Broken) Stock Case | Win Vista HP x86
    Little Dot DAC_I | Little Dot MK IV | Beyerdynamic DT-880 Premium (600 Ω) | TEAC AG-H300 MkIII | Polk Audio Monitor 5 Series 2's

Corsair Rep
    Okay what do you want? I'll look into it.

Xtreme Member
    We are still using ATX cases for microATX mobos.

Xtreme Member
    Thank you so very much for the 350D. I love you guys (& gals).
    http://www.corsair.com/en/catalog/pr...e/category/62/
    Last edited by BIKeINSTEIN; 04-25-2013 at 11:06 AM. Reason: edit necessary. sounded a bit odd :P

I am Xtreme
    Yeah, I'll be buying one.

Need some info about the internal length of the case at the bottom, though, so I can think about a rad setup.
    Donate to XS forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhall0315 View Post
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

Xtreme Member
    It's almost time for the next gen of boards and my own M5G still lies in a box.
    Time to rise and shine lil fella, as soon as i get a 350D.
    I am hopeful it will be available in India... soon.