Thread: Case Fan Controller question

Case Fan Controller question

I am working on getting about 4 new fans for my case and have been looking around for a way to control them.. my problem is i don't want to have a control panel on the front of my case or nobs on the back, does anyone know of a controller that i could put inside and use software to control? In all my searching i haven't found any... or if anyone has any good suggestions that would be awesome,

Thanks

I don't know if its a good suggestion, but I used the mcubed T-balancer for a while, probably 5 years ago or so. Not sure if they still make fan controllers or if they are any good...

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by 74kumi View Post
    I am working on getting about 4 new fans for my case and have been looking around for a way to control them.. my problem is i don't want to have a control panel on the front of my case or nobs on the back, does anyone know of a controller that i could put inside and use software to control? In all my searching i haven't found any... or if anyone has any good suggestions that would be awesome,

Thanks
    http://www.corsair.com/corsair-link/...oling-kit.html

or you could get a decent motherboard thad does all that for you like the asus z77 ones

Hmm, that corsair unit is interesting. I'd love to control a bunch of GT AP29s off of it, not sure if that would overload it though...