Thread: [Martinsliquidlab.org] Gentle Typhoon AP-29vs15vsZalmanvsTitan Test Results

Xtreme X.I.P.

[Martinsliquidlab.org] Gentle Typhoon AP-29vs15vsZalmanvsTitan Test Results

Hope this helps...Martin
    Last edited by Martinm210; 04-30-2012 at 06:49 AM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Weren't you out martin :P ? Not that I don't enjoy your results Keep going.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    I already had these tested weeks ago, just never rendered the video and cleaning house..

I also have a few more radiators that came in late to finish up.
    Last edited by Martinm210; 04-28-2012 at 06:50 AM.

Xtreme Legend
    That graph soooo needs the Delta plot on it too

Many thanks again Martin .....maybe next winter....

My Biggest Fear Is When I die, My Wife Sells All My Stuff For What I Told Her I Paid For It.
    79 SB threads and 32 IB Threads across 4 rigs 111 threads Crunching!!

Xtreme X.I.P.
    I had planned on running the Delta that night but HD video on the T2i is a battery eater and my battery was dead before getting the Delta put on. It would be pretty competetive with the Delta at the lower end but I suspect the Deltas are still king in the 3000+ range.

Sometimes I think you are stalking me or reading my mind I was literally wondering about these fans for the first time last night, discussing a quiet build for a non-gamer over at TH. I come by today and there it is, everything I needed to know.
    Caselabs M8, i7 2600K W/ Apogee GTZ, 8GB Gskill Sniper 1600Mhz, ASRock Z77 Extreme 4, Intel 310 160GB, WD Caviar black 640GB, Powercolor 5870 W/Ek block, Seasonic X650.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    hehe....you must have a little voodoo doll you're working over too. The test was completely involuntary...don't know what came over me.

Technician
    Im shocked how well the AP29 scales low down. Thats a great fan for running at minimum 24/7 and full power for benching. Still so hard to beat that F3 for price/performance though.

Xtreme Cruncher
    That is a pretty significant difference in flowrate between the titan and the GT-15 (35-40%)... much more significant than I would've expected especially given the similarities in appearance between the fans. That skews my interpretation of the results somewhat from your radiator test. For me, it means that the SR-1s aren't as good as I thought they were for the range that I was interested in.

Thanks for the thoroughness...
    upgrading...

Xtreme Member
    Thank you for your work. As always, just great

Xtreme Member

Did the site go private?

Xtreme Member
    i'm also get rss-message and quckly run to article and were stopped by "private" warning

Xtreme X.I.P.
    On site retirement but I am still here..just don't want to put up with the hosting costs and website maintenance anymore.I tried a donation thing that flopped so I figured if nobody else wants to support the site..neither do I..I have done so for long enough and need peace and quiet in my retirement.

I will just post the last bit of review work I have to the forums....its all part of my retirement plan..
    Last edited by Martinm210; 04-30-2012 at 06:11 AM.

Xtreme Member
    I have no problem with that. Though I'll miss reading yor text, we'll always have the graphs. Thanks for all your work

Xtreme Member
    Hi Martin,

Sorry to go off-topic from fan testing. Thank you for putting your site back up this afternoon. There is no need for you to do any site maintenance except when you wish. Shut down the comments section at your site because water-coolers can ask questions on XS. Have a great time on the dunes this summer. Be safe and thanks again.

OK, back to fan testing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cooler Master HAF 932 case; Corsair 850 tx psu; Dell 27" monitor
    XSPC rx rads; Apogee xt2; gtx680+Heatkiller fc; mcp655's in EK-D5 top
    distilled water + silver in MasterKleer 7/16" ID on 1/2" barbs & compressions