Pretty interesting reading all your stuff Ultrasonic, you and mindchill seem to be at the forefront of TEC's in PC's these days...

Just curious, i have a build planned with an i7 3930k and 3 GTX680's, I want to watercool this with 2 XSPC RX480 rads... if i was to add in your TEC Controller and have the 2 RX480's cool a TEC water chiller with say 4 TEC's, would it be able to keep the water on cold side sub ambient? Obviously 2 RX480s is a lot so just wandering if that is the best option, or should i have 1 RX480 cool the hotside and leave 1 RX480 in the cold side loop to help mitigate the load from GPU's? Just speculation at the moment but curious to hear your thoughts on Running TEC's with a massive amount of radiators, is it worth it? Also would it be more worthwhile to isolate the CPU on the chiller loop, and leave GPU's on a normal WC loop.

Really only asking because i want to OC the 3930k as high as possible, possibly 5.5ghz on one core (I want a fast single core for Solidworks) You reckon a TEC Chiller could give me the extra cooling I need to push it that high or do you think it won't net me much gain over the 2 RX480's?