Thread: Still need new members ?

Still need new members ?

As titel,

I was a member of F@H OC3D team ,

but that aside , is F@H still strong on here ?
    i can give a PPD of 150k plus....

But it seems kinda dead on here or am i wrong ?!
    Last edited by SnW; 04-25-2012 at 09:01 AM.

Xtreme Member
    There aren't many folders currenlty for some reason. I'd wager because most have gone to other projects like WCG, mining etc. I will keep folding with this team until it drops off to virtually no members or just disbands all together. I fold for the cause more than for getting big numbers.

If you want to see a breakdown of the teams current production, check out:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...php?s=&t=36362

As for your question, YES we need more members. Your production would be a tremendous asset to the team.
    Last edited by Swiftdeathz; 04-15-2012 at 07:47 AM.
    Intel i5 3570k || Sapphire HD 7870 OC CrossFireX || Asrock Z77 Extreme4 || 8GB DDR3 G.SKILL || Seasonic X750
    Intel Core2Duo E8400 || PowerColor HD 5450 || Gigabyte P35-DS3L || 4GB DDR2 G.SKILL || Enermax 431W

It saddens me to see XS F@H as small as it is now Though at the same time the few members on here still are murdering the output that the team used to do when I was more active, so that's a good thing I suppose.

I ran into issues with too high of a power bill, plus then my 4870 isn't worth running for the cost it is to operate (both in money and frustration, soooo unstable on F@H). When I stopped F@H after doing it for years GPUs were the way to go, not so much CPU. Seems there is power to be seen in CPUs again after the newer SMP clients but I couldn't run any of that until recently. However, I already had committed my CPUs to WCG so there they stay (plus my CPUs on WCG are focused on a particular couple projects that hit home more directly).

When I finally upgrade my GPU I very well may start doing something here again.

I still pop in here when I see any questions to answer what I can
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Shame , will look for another home.....
    Thanks guys....