I have doen a number of upgrades in the last few weeks, and one of them was taking the I7-960 from its original Mobo ( Acer based M5811 ) to its current Board that is the Asus P7H55-M

The reason behind this, is that I need to have a PCI slot for my XFI

The thing is, that the ACER with the I7 was 100% reliable, the ASUS with my I3 was also 100% reliable too, I just swapped the CPUs over and now I have nothign but issues with it.

I had thought that it could be the PSU. I was running a G7-880Watt and it would only crash when playing 3D Games and so I have now swapped that for a Corsair 850 but its the same. I have also tried various types of RAM but that does not help.

I have tried different versions of drivers, I have gone through various sound cards and Graphics cards to resolve it and nothing helps at all.

I have tried a couple of different BIOSes but this is not helping either.

I am current working through the BIOS to try various settigns but I am simply not getting anywhere?

I have also put the I3 back in and I cannot get it to crash, but the I7 and it crashes... WTF?

What can I possibly have done or need to do, to get it to run right? I utterly despise ASUS boards and this is EXACTLY why!