I'm starting to look into doing a new build that is looking to push the 3930K/3960X to 4.5 GHz.

The system will have at least 16 GB of RAM, but very likely 32 GB, maybe even 64 GB of RAM.

I am looking for recommendations for motherboards, cases, and cooling solutions.

It'll also likely get a cheap PCIe video card (recommendations greatly appreciated for best bang for the buck).

This system is going to be running vehicle/automotive crash simulations and some of the simulations can run for a week or longer - straight so it MUST to be able to run at full load for very long periods of time (say....a month - continuously) at 4.5 GHz.

I would prefer if it can stay < 45 dBA and be the coolest it can be for running such long loads.

Budget is set between $2000-2500 (between board, CPU, case, motherboard, power supply, cooling, video card), but may expand if it can be technically justified.

I already have HDDs and I have a floating optical drive for OS installation, so you don't have to worry about those things.

Here's an example of the type of problems that this computer will be solving: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ppuDedRZDM

Recommendations for this build is greatly appreciated.

I haven't decided on if I'm going to start with the 3930K or the 3960X yet (since from the 3930K, that's a 40% OC, and from the 3960X it's a little more pallatable 35% OC, but the processor alone is an additional $500; so if I can put that towards a better cooler and then push the 3930K to that magical 40% OC, and hopefully that won't kill the processor prematurely because of such a huge OC, and running it continuously for long periods of time)...

Thanks.