Back with more updates, though these are of a more... indoor variety.

So what's with filling the holes where the screws go? Well, at the bottom of each of those holes is a powerful neodymium magnet. The filler is to keep the magnet from skittering away, as well as to even the surface for epoxy and CF cloth. When finished, this will hopefully have no holes where the screws once were. Still need to fit lenses for the hard drive lights.

You can see just how small they are, yet they hold just fine. These are for the side trim pieces that cover the sides of the top louvers.

Just keep this view in mind, it'll change in a second. Also, apologies, my camera is starting to give out.

The ESA's bluetooth module, however, it's very dead. Didn't know till I tried to pair my new mouse.

Wire clips, in original whitish and new and improved black. I tossed them in a dye bath. Works real good.

This horribly crappy picture show's KITT's alpha circuit, or the ESA board. They perform the same role-they allow KITT to control the car (or computer.) Right now it can ramp up and down fans, pumps, lighting, and open and close the top automatically depending on the conditions in effect.

Can you spot the difference?

The difference is subtle in the last picture, but you'll notice the purple-black coloration of these metal pieces? I created my own MBS formula for galvanized steel. Doesn't rub or wash off. Also, it shows the Widmaenstatten lines in steel just like an acid etch. This shot shows the lining on this piece.

A much better shot, showing the trays with the MBS applied and installed. Don't worry, when the sun comes back out I'm gonna reshoot all this.

Rewiring the beast after polishing the chassis and installing a multitude of sensors. This was a real pain.

A trim piece, with its magnetic fasteners visible during mock-up.

Wiring the back bays to the front for HDD access.

And she lives, though I'm far from content with some things. The VGA power connection is temporary, for one. The ESA interface with the cooling system beside the motherboard needs more holes drilled and tapped, and I have to put some ties down for some of the wiring. But, I'm now able to start focusing on the aesthetics of the inside, as well as creating the front panel setup.

Very little of this besides my proprietary MBS colorant formula is groundbreaking. From here on out, I intend to change that. I'm sure none of you have a complaint with that.