Thread: C&C 3: Tiberium Wars Missing Launcher Shortcut

Xtreme Member

Question C&C 3: Tiberium Wars Missing Launcher Shortcut

New mod came out; CNC Fallout and I want to play it >.<
    Installed game, patched it, now I can't for the life or me find the launcher that I need to launch the mod...

Anyone have any idea of where the launcher for this has gone? Updated the Tiberium Wars install with the latest 1.09 Patch, and only have the shortcut for the game, but not for the launcher. I need the launcher to be able to use a Mod that has just come out for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Or if any one has the command-line for the shortcut of the launcher, that would be greatly appreciated.

Add me on Facebook
    -=<#*!! 5OUnD PHr33K !!*#>=-

Xtreme Member
    Right Click the shortcut you have, Properties, Find Target. Then have a look around in the game directories for the launcher.

EDIT: sorry if that seems simple/you've already tried it, I normally frequent a non-techy forum lol

E5300 / 4GB / 250GTS

Xtreme Member
    Yeah I believe the launcher is launched from the main '.exe' with a switch command-line argument, which I cannot find, as there is no separate launcher '.exe' with this game, it sucks because this mod looks soooo good too :-(
    Last edited by SabreWulf69; 03-03-2012 at 07:33 AM.

Add me on Facebook

Xtreme Member
    Sweet, found it, knew that it was something simple just couldn't find it. Just had to add '-ui' as a switch to make it pop up. Self-discovery FTW. Now, time to enjoy the mod

Add me on Facebook