Thread: How do I clean all this for new system?!

Xtreme Member

How do I clean all this for new system?!

So I have a stack of liquid cooling parts, I am trying to figure out which ones I will end up using, but either way, they all need cleaning. I want to remove the dust, stains, clean up the paint and any dried up corrosion or left over.

So, here are the pictures. I also have 3 TFC radiators that are dirty too, but they can't fit in here XD... they will probably go to the trash man. >.>

Also anyone have any ideas about which pumps res's to use, I'm thinking single loop two radiators, but not sure which pump to use, or how to restore these parts >.> Also thinking about using my old fan speed controller to keep the Deltas from sounding like a train, which means I'll probably take off the front sliding door.
    Famous Quote from a Random Friend,"You can't spell Success without Excess."

0.o wait... you are using Liquid Awesome? I told you to not melt down Michael Bay!

Xtreme Addict
    I take rads out in the yard and hose the fins off. You can flush them with the hose while you're at it. Pretty effective.

Hose off those TFC rads and put them up for sale-you might make back a few pennies to put in this system.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Yea was about to say if you do not want the rads I would pay to ship them over as I will find something to put them into! Too bad I am going out of town for 10 days so if you wanted to do something like that you would need to hold out a while. What pump to use may come down to space and how you want to rout your lines as the options will have a large impact on that.