Thread: Rads for Lian Li v351

Xtreme Member

Rads for Lian Li v351

Hi guys, im starting a new ssf project and im trying to find the last but most important part i need, rads

Anyone knows which rads fits fine? I dont mind modding the inside of the case. Any that fits inside would work.

The hard i will use is a Msi gtx580 twinpower/oc2, 2500k, asus maximus 4 gene-z / gen3

Things that will be under water are a 2500k and the vga for now, maybe mosfet later

The only places i can buy from are ppcs, frozencpu and sidewinders computers.

Thanks all!

I am Xtreme
    Magicool Slim 2x120mm fits. There isn't a lot else that will. You will need to drill new mounts for the radiator/fans. The radiator screw holes on the case will not line up to the holes on the radiator.

Xtreme Member
    As long as they fit inside im happy, mount holes are not an issue. Just want to be able to close the case.

This one is the one you mean?

How is the performance of this rads?

Thanks for your help

Xtreme Member
    2500k and 580 under 2x120? it will be pretty warm..
    I'd go external rad with that case (mo-ra with nice feet and quick connect fittings or something).

Xtreme Cruncher
    I had a HW Labs Black Ice GTX in the front of mine with 38mm fans. It fit and I could close the side panels. It did touch the back end of the video card though.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polizei View Post
    I had a HW Labs Black Ice GTX in the front of mine with 38mm fans. It fit and I could close the side panels. It did touch the back end of the video card though.
    Would you mind uploading some pics of it?

I will start with one 2x120 and see how it handle the load temps, if i see that i need more ill add other 2x120.