Thread: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway!

Xtreme Addict

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Key Giveaway!

We're Giving Away 10 Beta Keys!

To prepare for the celebration of Bright Side of News' third anniversary and the upcoming release of CS:GO, we have teamed up with Valve to give away ten Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta Keys to our readers. For those curious, Valve has once again outdone themselves and updated the source engine even further, to look as great as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive does.
    http://bit.ly/CSGOGiveaway

Enough of you guys read our site that we figured this was a good place to post this competition we've got. Except its really not much of a competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by FUGGER View Post
    I am magical.

Yea you have to 'like' them on facebook to be in with a chance to get a key, dont think so. Is everything gonna go down this 'like us' BS route? Oh you can tweet them too to be in with an extra chance...hmm
    CPU: i7 2600k @ 4.4Ghz GPU: GTX 560ti 2G SLI RAM: 16G Corsair Vengeance MOBO: P8Z68-V PRO GEN3 BOX: Cosmos S Cooling: Corsair H100 SSD: Corsair 120G ForceGT

Xtreme Addict
    *Shrug* We've found its easier to get people to "Like" us on Facebook than to get them to surrender their name and email address...

Plus, its easier to share things with people over Facebook on a daily basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by FUGGER View Post
    I am magical.

Xtreme Addict
    done and done
    i9-10900k@5.3ghz//MSI MEG z490 Unify//32GB Gskill TridentZ b.die@DDR4666//RTX 2080ti(+150/+700) kingpin bios//Samsung 970 Pro//Corsair AX1200i
    Custom Loop: Dual DDCs->Dual EK XE360 w/GT's -> HK IV CPU -> HK IV GPU ->EK X3 Res controlled by Aquaero 6

Xtreme Member
    Done, done, done, done, I think that's how many chances I went through. I miss CS
    Why yes, yes I do use Koolance..*Flame Wall Inbound*