Thread: Driver Install Problems Need Help Plz

I am Xtreme

Driver Install Problems Need Help Plz

Don't know the where to trouble shoot this problem. Last nite went to install nvidia latest drivers for my MSI GTX560Ti. During the install monitor (Soyo 24" 1920x1200@ 59hz) goes blank anngives message no signal. Waited aprox 10 minutes signal did not return. Shut down (hit reset button) and rebooted. Get to windows7 sp1 (4 colors pulsating)then monitor goes blank Right before welcome screen displays message is again no signal. Reboot into safe mode uninstall drivers. Reboot and windows 7 loads normally but monitor is set 800x600. Wait for vga driver to load reboot. Monitor now is Generic Non PNP monitor and best resolution I get 1600x1200. Load driver and am now able to get my normal 1920x1200 rez. Try to load drivers again same problem. Tried different DVI cables, plugged into either of card's dvi ports no luck! Finally tried my Westinghouse 22" wham everything went smoothly.Drivers installed fine. Switch back to my 24" and have the same problem. My guess is monitor or drivers are borked. Any suggestion to get drives to work on the this monitor(Sioyo 24"). At 4AM was finally able to get it running using whql 285.62.

Xtremely Retired OC'er
    Some ppl say is windows refresh rate and nvidia control panes issue. Are not proper set as one like 60hz and other is 58hz.
    Set bouth to 75hz