Thread: Hello from an old friend...

No Too Xtreme

Hello from an old friend...

Not sure if any of you remember me in here but I just got an email saying that my profile was featured on http://boincstats.com/ so I thought I would check it out. Wow, that thing hasn't been updated in ages since I haven't been married for over 2 years now. Anyway, it made me think of all of you and I thought I would drop by to say hello!

Rob
    Hey, You! Know anyone that died of Cancer or Aids? Do something about it. Crunch for World Community Grid. Join Xtreme Systems in helping fight the most important war in human history. The war on disease. WCG needs YOU!

World Community Grid Registration

HEY YOU!

Whatsup!
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Xtreme Cruncher
    Hey! I remember you from when I was just getting started!

Nice to see ya again!

24 hour prime stable? Please, I'm 24/7/365 WCG stable!

So you can do Furmark, Can you Grid???

No Too Xtreme
    Still working hard every day. I am also still into triathlons. I'm race director for a sprint and olympic distance triathlon in Rochester, NY and this will be the second year for this race. Glad to see many of the same names on the who's got pie thread. Haven't heard from MovieMan lately so I don't have a wrist cramp from holding the phone and my ear isn't deformed at all.

How is everyone else doing?
    Hey, You! Know anyone that died of Cancer or Aids? Do something about it. Crunch for World Community Grid. Join Xtreme Systems in helping fight the most important war in human history. The war on disease. WCG needs YOU!

Crunching For The Points! NKrader's Avatar
    before my days here. but atleast im not the only one that misses talking to the movieman on the telephono. i should break my sammy again so we can have a good heart to heart

hola!
    Last edited by NKrader; 02-10-2012 at 10:33 AM.

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by RSmura View Post
    Still working hard every day. I am also still into triathlons. I'm race director for a sprint and olympic distance triathlon in Rochester, NY and this will be the second year for this race. Glad to see many of the same names on the who's got pie thread. Haven't heard from MovieMan lately so I don't have a wrist cramp from holding the phone and my ear isn't deformed at all.

How is everyone else doing?
    Good to hear from you Rob and we're just going to have to fix that little problem aren't we!
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Xtreme Legend
    I have to say it is great when you drop in to say hello. I was quite new here when you mentioned divorce before.

I know that life gets in the way sometimes but The effort you have put into the team over the years is greatly appreciated.

How is your boy?

My Biggest Fear Is When I die, My Wife Sells All My Stuff For What I Told Her I Paid For It.
    79 SB threads and 32 IB Threads across 4 rigs 111 threads Crunching!!

version 2.0
    Hi Rob

No Too Xtreme
    He is fantastic! He just turned 6 in May and is smart as a whip (where did that phrase come from? are whips smart). Anyway, just checking in to see how things are doing again.

Xtreme Cruncher
    hey nice to see you here
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Xtreme Legend
    6 now huh? Let the real fun begin.

My Biggest Fear Is When I die, My Wife Sells All My Stuff For What I Told Her I Paid For It.
    79 SB threads and 32 IB Threads across 4 rigs 111 threads Crunching!!