Thread: BitFenix Ghost & Prodigy First Look

Xtreme Member

BitFenix Ghost & Prodigy First Look

I hope this hasn't been posted elsewhere (seem to be having bad luck with this), if it has I will delete this thread, otherwise enjoy -->

Add me on Facebook
    -=<#*!! 5OUnD PHr33K !!*#>=-

Xtreme Member
    i love that ITX box... i wouldn't water it though... just get a good air tower... doesn't seem the benefit would be that great.
    i5 4690k @ stock on Apogee GTX
    MB ????
    RAM ???
    HD6970 on mcw60
    PA120.3
    Custom Built Case

My Blog:
    http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Locke

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    i love that ITX box... i wouldn't water it though... just get a good air tower... doesn't seem the benefit would be that great.
    if you can get one with a windowed panel the benefit of water would be extreme.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K @ 4.5GHz
    Mobo: Asus Rampage IV Extreme
    RAM: 32GB (8x4GB) Patriot Viper EX @ 1866mhz
    GPU: EVGA GTX Titan (1087Boost/6700Mem)
    Physx: Evga GTX 560 2GB
    Sound: Creative XFI Titanium
    Case: Modded 700D
    PSU: Corsair 1200AX (Fully Sleeved)
    Storage: 2x120GB OCZ Vertex 3's in RAID 0 + WD 600GB V-Raptor + Seagate 1TB
    Cooling: XSPC Raystorm, 2x MCP 655's, FrozenQ Warp Drive, EX360+MCR240+EX120 Rad's

Xtreme Member
    I LOVE the prodigy, that would be sweet to put under liquid and sit on your desk. OR as a HTCP.
    Main* Fractal Define XL - Intel Core i3 2100 - Gigabyte Z68MA D2H B3 - Dominator 4GB - HD 6870 Crossfire - Corsair HX1000 - Stock Cooler - WD 300GB Velociraptor - WD Caviar Black 1TB X2- AOC LED 23inch - ACER LCD 23inch - G500 Mouse - Thermaltake Challenger Keyboard

Netbook* HP Pavilion DM1Z

DEAD****** Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.7 - Rampage lll Formula - Vengance 12GB - GTX 570 SC Sli - Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Thermaltake FrioFractal

Xtreme Member
    love the prodigy !
    Phenom II x6 1055T | ASRock 880G Ex.3 | 560Ti FrozrII 1GB| Corsair Vengeance 1600 2x4GB | Win7 64 | M4 128GB

VR Box - i5 6600 | MSI Mortar | Gigabyte G1 GTX 1060 | Viper 16GB DDR4 2400 | 256 SSD | Oculus Rift CV1 + Touch

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by n!Cola View Post
    love the prodigy !
    +1...but, damn it, they're making it way too easy to water cool a mini-ITX.

Just wish the handles were solid aluminum, don't really like the squishy squishy flex handle idea. I just see them ripping or breaking over time from being played with or rough abuse.

Likely won't see those handles anyway as Apple has likely already filed a lawsuit saying they infringe upon their older G series.
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Bribery won't work on me...just say NO to AT!!!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    The prodigy looks fantastic, certainly going to use that for my next build if the production version keeps all the features.

Xtreme Member
    That prodigy is awsome, would be nice to see some high res pics.

World Champion - IRONMODS
    Its nice....but dang, its physically big enough to fit mATX (maybe even ATX ).....the whole point of mITX is to keep things small
    Quote Originally Posted by Massman
    My definition of 'efficient' is 'it does not suck monkeyballs'. Yes, I set bars low.
    [CENTER]The post counter is not an intelligence meter!

MAX11L - "It's like a console...with the suck turned down and the awesome turned up" -tet5uo
    Heat Team IRONMODS

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by miahallen View Post
    Its nice....but dang, its physically big enough to fit mATX (maybe even ATX ).....the whole point of mITX is to keep things small
    maybe be true but you would never fit an MATX system with watercooling in that size... it's 6 of one half a dozen of the other. There are allot of other cases that size however that will fit MATX... this is the only mITX that can fit a bunch of water with ease...
    CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K @ 4.5GHz
    Mobo: Asus Rampage IV Extreme
    RAM: 32GB (8x4GB) Patriot Viper EX @ 1866mhz
    GPU: EVGA GTX Titan (1087Boost/6700Mem)
    Physx: Evga GTX 560 2GB
    Sound: Creative XFI Titanium
    Case: Modded 700D
    PSU: Corsair 1200AX (Fully Sleeved)
    Storage: 2x120GB OCZ Vertex 3's in RAID 0 + WD 600GB V-Raptor + Seagate 1TB
    Cooling: XSPC Raystorm, 2x MCP 655's, FrozenQ Warp Drive, EX360+MCR240+EX120 Rad's

World Champion - IRONMODS
    Its pretty impressive what you can do if you put some effort into it....I bet you could fit a watercooled mATX system into a box that small.

Look what I fix in the SG06 - MAX11Lv3
    Last edited by miahallen; 02-07-2012 at 05:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Massman
    My definition of 'efficient' is 'it does not suck monkeyballs'. Yes, I set bars low.
    [CENTER]The post counter is not an intelligence meter!

MAX11L - "It's like a console...with the suck turned down and the awesome turned up" -tet5uo
    Heat Team IRONMODS

I am Xtreme
    Its pretty impressive what you can do if you put some effort into it....I bet you could fit a watercooled mATX system into a box that small.

+1...plus, half the fun is seeing how much you can stuff into such a small space. I'm almost done with a Cubitek Mini Tank build that's about the same size as the Prodigy and it's huge for a mini-ITX board, especially when I compare it to another WIP I have that's a LL PC-Q07.
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Bribery won't work on me...just say NO to AT!!!

Xtreme Member

That is great work on the SG06.

I like the ITX box quite a bit, but agree with the flexible handles might break sooner or later.
    i7 940/Rampage 2 Extreme/Corsair 6g Dominator/Corsair HX100W/GTX 580/SSD