Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings

Phil, how did you do with the radgrill to have it red? I have the same stuff and would like to turn it black

Xtreme Member
    BG is Innovating again... Love the new fittings.

Here is a quick video of the packaging, design, and contents of the Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thegcpu?feature=mhee
    Last edited by thegcpu; 01-24-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    System:1
    Banchetto
    I7 860 4.2Ghz | Asus Maximus III Formula | EVGA 2 GTX295's | 4Gb (2x2Gb) Dominator GT Ram @ 2000 8-9-8-24-1T | OCZ RevoDrive3 120Gb SSD | Barracuda 500Gb HDD

W/C System
    Apogee XT | EK-FC285 Nickel| Thermochill PA 120.3 | TFC Xtender Shrouds |DD Monsoon Premium D5 Dual Bay Reservoir | MCP655-B|Noctua NF-P12| HydrX | B*P Compression Fittings

System:2
    Sunbeamtech Ultra-Tech Station
    I7 875K 4.4Ghz | EVGA P55 LE | PNY Quadro FX4800 | 4Gb (2x2Gb) Dominator Ram @ 1600 8-8-8-24-2T | 2 OCZ Vertex2 60Gb SSD RAID 0 | Barracuda 500Gb HDD

W/C System
    Apogee XT | DD Koosah | 2 Thermochill PA 120.1 | TFC Xtender Shrouds | EK-DDC X-RES 100 | MCP350 | Noctua NF-P12 | Indigo Xtreme | HydrX | B*P Compression Fittings

System Videos

Xtreme Addict
    Man you do nice videos!

Ended up watching a bunch on your channel as usual =)

d1ng0d4n
    Quote Originally Posted by thegcpu View Post
    GB is Innovating again... Love the new fittings.

Here is a quick video of the packaging, design, and contents of the Monsoon Free Center Compression Fittings.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thegcpu?feature=mhee
    Cheers for the video, would thank but I'm still new here and don't have the option.

Definately getting these. PPCs will have an order very soon if I don't see them in Aus. (I'm impatient lol.)

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Ordered a test pack of 6 If all goes well I may end up with a bunch more when the rotaries get released.

Xtreme Addict
    What color/finish did you order?

Epicpccases
    This is gonna be one hell of a first post but then again, I've been meaning to join XS for a very, very long time.

Just did a full youtube review of these and here are the photos

More photos on my facebook

These things are pretty sick! I was going to give them to my youtube subscribers but damn, I'm gonna keep them for myself *Muwahhahahaha!*.

I really don't have an excuse to build another computer but I'll surely find one now.

Xtreme Addict
    I just popped in to post a link to that video and you beat me to it =)

One quick note on the wrench. I think you did it but I can't be sure, but after you snug the barb in with the wrench vertical (like a screw driver) you can get a little more torque to tighten it farther by using the wrench horizontally. Obviously there is no point in over tightening an O ringed fitting so don't go nuts =)

OK, one other note on the wrench, you can also use a coin about the size of a US quarter (1.6mm thick and 25mm in diameter) to tighten the barb in tight quarters.

When you go to take the compression ring off, if you hold the tube with your other hand while you loosen the compression ring, the barb will not spin free from your block/reservoir/rad/etc. because the tube has a lot more contact area/friction with the barb then it does with the compression ring.

Is her accent awesome or what?
    Last edited by BoxGods; 01-25-2012 at 04:23 AM. Reason: added notes.

Xtreme Addict
    Nice shot of most of the colors/finishes together. Not shown are the Orange, the chrome, and the black chrome.

Xtreme Member
    LOL, they look like a candy bar from my country

vuuuu

Xtreme Addict
    Better candy wrappers then condom packs...I think lol.

For those asking about the 45's and 90's. Yes we are working on them as well as the other 2 tube sizes. In the interim this is how they look on BP parts. The colors add more pop on the black of course--especially the gold.

Xtreme Member
    Awesome work and nice choice of colors! Very good for some extra color details in a build!

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxGods View Post
    Nice shot of most of the colors/finishes together. Not shown are the Orange, the chrome, and the black chrome.

Black and white are soooo legit. I would love to see the other colors (red) in that coated look.
    [3960X 4.8GHz 1.35v] [32GB G.Skill Ripjaws 2133] [EVGA GTX 680 SLI] [ASUS RIVE] [Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB R0]
    [EK Supreme HF] [EK RIVE Full Board Kit] [Coolgate 120.3 + 120.1] [4 x Scythe GT D1225C12B5AP-15] [BitsPower Compression] [MCP655]
    [3 x Acer S231HL LED 5760 x 1080 2d Surround]

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Holy mother of god, that red just kind of blew me away...awesome work there.

I am Xtreme
    Don't suppose you are working on 3/8" ID 1/2" OD?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    What color/finish did you order?
    I got the whites to contrast with red tubing

Xtreme Addict
    Yes, I LOVE LOVE the matte finish as well so I am doing all the colors as samples in that matte finish for the next run just to see how they look. If they do end up looking nice I may do a limited amount for sale.

Yes we are going to do the other two sizes for thin wall, and are working on 45's and 90's as well. Will be 4-6 weeks however.

Those look the dogs bollocks as we would say this side of the pond. Going to sell of my unused 7/16 compressions for my new build these will look better and hopefully DD will have the red led board for my monsoon back in by the time you have the 7/16 ready another nice product Gene what's next up your sleeve?

BTW folks have you tried Boxgods Zen mounts just boggles the mind why no one has come out with any simple solution for HD quietness before.
    Last edited by Althulas; 01-25-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Xtreme Addict
    Thanks!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Yes, I LOVE LOVE the matte finish as well so I am doing all the colors as samples in that matte finish for the next run just to see how they look. If they do end up looking nice I may do a limited amount for sale.

Yes we are going to do the other two sizes for thin wall, and are working on 45's and 90's as well. Will be 4-6 weeks however.
    Sweet - I need something unique for my build Can't wait for the rotaries. I'll post photos when I get them in (sadly I cheaped on shipping and live far from PPCs)

Xtreme Member

Awesome, I will hop on board when you get the matte reds!
    [3960X 4.8GHz 1.35v] [32GB G.Skill Ripjaws 2133] [EVGA GTX 680 SLI] [ASUS RIVE] [Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB R0]
    [EK Supreme HF] [EK RIVE Full Board Kit] [Coolgate 120.3 + 120.1] [4 x Scythe GT D1225C12B5AP-15] [BitsPower Compression] [MCP655]
    [3 x Acer S231HL LED 5760 x 1080 2d Surround]

I won't lie, I like the look of the shiny green ones
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Xtreme Cruncher
    Really liking the look of the gold ones but I've got nothing else gold in my loop/case.

I am Xtreme
    How did you manage to fit cute Asian girls in the little fitting box? My wife will not be happy when I open mine. Maybe you can send the two actors from Supernatural instead . . .she would appreciate that
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

Xtreme Addict
    We will send her that dude form White Collar...the little bald one with the heavy glasses...

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast