Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Claflin Bruce L. exercises 3,447 shares of Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) stock

Xtreme Addict

Claflin Bruce L. exercises 3,447 shares of Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) stock

Considering AMD's stock was trading @ $7.50/share when Claflin was hired 8 years ago and now it's trading at $5.66/share when he sold the stock... taking a 30% loss... this does not bode well for the company. I cannot think of any reason for selling off other than to avoid an even greater loss in the near future.
    This reminds me of all the executives who "moved on" during the year leading up to Bulldozer's release, which in hindsight illustrated a textbook case of "rats fleeing a sinking ship". I hope this is an isolated incident and not a sign of things to come.

Claflin Bruce L. exercises 3,447 shares of Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) stock

SUNNYVALE, CA (MMD Newswire) January 12, 2012 --

Claflin Bruce L. exercised 3,447 shares of Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) stock as noted in an SEC Filing today. Claflin Bruce L.'s title was listed as "Director" at Advanced Micro Devices Inc within the filing.

If we look over the past 12 months, Claflin Bruce L. has sold no shares of Advanced Micro Devices Inc stock. Over the same time period, Claflin Bruce L. has purchased no shares of Advanced Micro Devices Inc stock. Claflin Bruce L. has also performed other transactions including exercise of options .

Let's take a quick, high-level look at insider trading at Advanced Micro Devices Inc over the past 12 months. A total of 455,031 shares of Advanced Micro Devices Inc stock was sold by insiders, totaling $4,000,027. Over the same time 12 month time period, 12,000 shares of Advanced Micro Devices Inc, for a total value of $99,000 were purchased by company insiders.

In addition to Claflin Bruce L.'s role with Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Claflin Bruce L. has affiliations with 1 other company. Claflin Bruce L.'s affiliations include Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Ciena Corp .

Source: SEC Filings
    http://www.mmdnewswire.com/12-82214.html

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government"
    -- Alexander Hamilton

World Champion - IRONMODS
    Ouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Massman
    My definition of 'efficient' is 'it does not suck monkeyballs'. Yes, I set bars low.
    [CENTER]The post counter is not an intelligence meter!

MAX11L - "It's like a console...with the suck turned down and the awesome turned up" -tet5uo
    Heat Team IRONMODS

Xtreme 3D Team
    I've been contemplating buying ~100 shares of AMD's stock, but it seems like a really risky time. I am only 16 years old, so it's not a good idea to throw so many "eggs in one basket" anyway I suppose.
    The best time for investors with AMD was in Dec. 2008 before Phenom II launch or right at launch, when AMD grew from $2.10 shares to nearly $10 by Dec 2009. I wanted to invest $10K then, but what 13 year old invests in the stock market? At the time my parents had $55K in savings. We could have been rich.

Trinity should sell well, and will give an indicator of PD performance for high performance. GPU division has been thriving however has not been the "bread and butter" of AMD's business. Bulldozer was quite frankly a failure in both Desktop and Server/Workstation, only real use is extremely heterogeneous computing...AMD doesn't have the resources to compete anymore for some odd reason. K10.5 caught them up to intel in so many respects. I thought they'd be able to continue the trend.
    Last edited by BeepBeep2; 01-14-2012 at 09:01 PM.
    Smile

He probably didn't pay anything for these shares, so hes not really losing 30% on any 'investment'. Maybe Claflin Bruce L just needed some quick cash, for i.e. his mothers cancer operation or...whatever.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBeep2 View Post
    I've been contemplating buying ~100 shares of AMD's stock, but it seems like a really risky time. I am only 16 years old, so it's not a good idea to throw so many "eggs in one basket" anyway I suppose.
    The best time for investors with AMD was in Dec. 2008 before Phenom II launch or right at launch, when AMD grew from $2.10 shares to nearly $10 by Dec 2009. I wanted to invest $10K then, but what 13 year old invests in the stock market? At the time my parents had $55K in savings. We could have been rich.

Trinity should sell well, and will give an indicator of PD performance for high performance. GPU division has been thriving however has not been the "bread and butter" of AMD's business. Bulldozer was quite frankly a failure in both Desktop and Server/Workstation, only real use is extremely heterogeneous computing...AMD doesn't have the resources to compete anymore for some odd reason. K10.5 caught them up to intel in so many respects. I thought they'd be able to continue the trend.
    you are in a cloud of confusion right now. it will be another 10 years before you are out of it, and only then will you believe me. but you aren't doing bad so far. just please don't do anything with money. your idea of buying stocks of a company is a mislead one. that would not be investing. if you want to know more, get an appointment with a financial adviser at your bank and tell them your ideas. bring a note pad. they key thing to appreciate is that stock prices move because of the supercomputers that own the stocks, not the company performance or the people like you who risk their lives putting their savings in. your idea is gambling. I am not exaggerating.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by dairyFarmer View Post
    He probably didn't pay anything for these shares, so hes not really losing 30% on any 'investment'. Maybe Claflin Bruce L just needed some quick cash, for i.e. his mothers cancer operation or...whatever.
    I agree... Whenever folks see someone selling their shares , they always presume something is wrong with the company and not that the individual just might be needing money.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by bamtan2 View Post
    you are in a cloud of confusion right now. it will be another 10 years before you are out of it, and only then will you believe me. but you aren't doing bad so far. just please don't do anything with money. your idea of buying stocks of a company is a mislead one. that would not be investing. if you want to know more, get an appointment with a financial adviser at your bank and tell them your ideas. bring a note pad. they key thing to appreciate is that stock prices move because of the supercomputers that own the stocks, not the company performance or the people like you who risk their lives putting their savings in. your idea is gambling. I am not exaggerating.
    Your just a kid man and it shows. 55k to what have been potentially 280k(if you invested your parents entire savings, not just 10k) is not enough to make a person rich and hardly worth the risk of reducing a family savings to nothing. AMD stock was so low for a reason and the company could have just folded at the time. Being rich is more than having a little more than a quarter million dollars. And your investment amount of 10k turning to 50k would hardly turn your parents lives around. Hindsight is 20/20 and you could have easily lost everything which is why AMD stock was so low at the time. People get too greedy in the stock market and when the stock hits it peak, alot of people still refuse to sell because they think it will still go up.

I agree with Bamtam2 in the sense that it has much more to do with AMD just having good products, it about companies putting AMD products in their systems, big and small(I still don't know how they lost Apple). With AMD firing most of their marketing department and their lack of initiative to send products to reviewers(especially their computing line), it will be tough for AMD to take back more marketshare from intel. A lot of scary things might be happening to AMD in the next 6 months, i.e they might concede the high end desktop market, which will make them loss more and more computing performance to AMD in the long run. The loss of so many important execs and engineers is also big. Investing with knowledge that is built upon rumors is what bantam2 said, a gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by dairyFarmer View Post
    This guy is chairman of the board, I would hope he is not strapped for cash considering how well AMD pays their executives(old Hector ruiz was paid more than Intel Ceo at one point). Look at the rest of the article, most of the people in the company are selling off shares. i.e 455k shares sold vs 12k shares bought within the company. That doesn't sound good, if you think the companies future products are going to do well.
    Last edited by tajoh111; 01-15-2012 at 02:27 AM.
    Core i7 920@ 4.66ghz(H2O)
    6gb OCZ platinum
    4870x2 + 4890 in Trifire
    2*640 WD Blacks
    750GB Seagate.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Now i know where i should NOT invest my money after using the time machine :P
    Intel i7 2600k, Asus p8p67 EVO, Thermalright Archon, G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB, Asus EAH6970 DCII, Corsair AX850W, Asus xonar essence ST, Coolermaster HAF 932,
    Crucial C300 128GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB, Samsung F3 1TB.

The world needs your support.
    Join The XS WCG team and help cure Cancer, AIDS, and other diseases.

Xtreme Member
    you guys are saying this guy is committing insider trading? Does a CEO selling stock ever not look like insider trading?

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by informal View Post
    I agree... Whenever folks see someone selling their shares , they always presume something is wrong with the company and not that the individual just might be needing money.
    Assuming they're stock options, they could also be expiring soon - all this says is that the management team does not see things getting better before their stock options expire.

Also keep in mind that because they are on the management team they may be making a decision soon that requires them to lock down their stock (no trading because they have unfair insider information for a period of time) and they don't see things going up before the end of that lock down period.

There are many explanations for this that don't end in AMD's doom... come on guys.

@BeepBeep2 - I did the same thing as you, I started investing in the stock market at 15. It can be done. These guys do have some really good points though - hind site is 20/20, it's much harder when it's real money on the line. The recommendations I would make: First and foremost, never, NEVER invest more than you are willing to lose, just like gambling, cuz that's pretty close to what it is (by percentage I've made quite a bit of money, but I've also lost quite a bit). Second - start with fake money. There are programs that will give you $10,000 virtual dollars to invest, you invest it and see how things go. That way if you lose it, you really didn't lose anything. Give you some good practice. Third - start small. I got my start in penny stocks. I started with $100 in penny stocks with a friend, monitoring them daily, sometimes even hourly to try to get the most out of it. I encourage you to give it a try, but at the same time, be smart about it. If you just want a safe investment to make money on your money - go get a CD from the bank. Good luck.

24 hour prime stable? Please, I'm 24/7/365 WCG stable!

So you can do Furmark, Can you Grid???

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I hear its because AMD is releasing Lightning Bolt.
    --Intel i5 3570k 4.4ghz (stock volts) - Corsair H100 - 6970 UL XFX 2GB - - Asrock Z77 Professional - 16GB Gskill 1866mhz - 2x90GB Agility 3 - WD640GB - 2xWD320GB - 2TB Samsung Spinpoint F4 - Audigy-- --NZXT Phantom - Samsung SATA DVD--(old systems Intel E8400 Wolfdale/Asus P45, AMD965BEC3 790X, Antec 180, Sapphire 4870 X2 (dead twice))

Banned Movieman...
    are you guys really ing because he sold $20,000 in shares?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by stangracin3 View Post
    are you guys really ing because he sold $20,000 in shares?
    Hence my sarcasm.
    --Intel i5 3570k 4.4ghz (stock volts) - Corsair H100 - 6970 UL XFX 2GB - - Asrock Z77 Professional - 16GB Gskill 1866mhz - 2x90GB Agility 3 - WD640GB - 2xWD320GB - 2TB Samsung Spinpoint F4 - Audigy-- --NZXT Phantom - Samsung SATA DVD--(old systems Intel E8400 Wolfdale/Asus P45, AMD965BEC3 790X, Antec 180, Sapphire 4870 X2 (dead twice))

Xtreme Enthusiast
    don't know why it posted twice, I only hit post once.
    Last edited by Stukov; 01-15-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Xtreme Cruncher
    This is news? For chrissake, AMD directors get several hundred thousand per year in stock awards as part of their regular compensation. So Claflin sells $19510, and the sky is falling? Please. Wake me up if there's another zero added to that figure.

Xtreme Addict
    Guys, you really have to look at proxy statements to realize that they usually are awarded options at a 50% discounted value. He didn't BUY the stock, it was part of his compensation! It was awarded likely around 3.75 and he is exercising it above 5. Take a look at the Statements of Change in Beneficial Ownership. Media outlets post this garbage because they know that 99% of the public has no clue how this works.

I know my CEO exercises options all the time. Its how most of them get paid. It avoids a higher marginal tax.
    Regards, Stew.....

- This message brought to you by Frank Lee E. Snutz

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie007 View Post
    Guys, you really have to look at proxy statements to realize that they usually are awarded options at a 50% discounted value. He didn't BUY the stock, it was part of his compensation! It was awarded likely around 3.75 and he is exercising it above 5. Take a look at the Statements of Change in Beneficial Ownership. Media outlets post this garbage because they know that 99% of the public has no clue how this works.

I know my CEO exercises options all the time. Its how most of them get paid. It avoids a higher marginal tax.
    Exactly, a family member of mine used to always get stock options from the company as part of their compensation package but they where only worth anything if market value was higher than the price at the time of the stock was issued and they only got to keep the difference between the issue price and the current market price. So if the issue price was $1 and the market value at the time they tried to sell as $1.25 per share they would get .25 per share, if the market value was less than a dollar you get nothing, at least until the market value exceeded the value at the time the particular stocks where issued.

However after making it into upper management they get preferred stock options now which means they can sell them and keep the full value of the stock rather than just the difference in issue and market price but they have to wait three years from the date they are issued before they are allowed to sell them.

Company executives selling stocks doesn't mean anything, it's part of their yearly compensation, if they want extra money they sell some of the stock options they where issued like cashing a bonus pay check.
    Work Rig: Asus x58 P6T Deluxe, i7 950 24x166 1.275v, BIX2/GTZ/D5
    3x2048 GSkill pi Black DDR3 1600, Quadro 600
    PCPower & Cooling Silencer 750, CM Stacker 810

Game Rig: Asus x58 P6T, i7 970 24x160 1.2v HT on, TRUE120
    3x4096 GSkill DDR3 1600, PNY 660ti
    PCPower & Cooling Silencer 750, CM Stacker 830

AMD Rig: Biostar TA790GX A2+, x4 940 16x200, stock hsf
    2x2gb Patriot DDR2 800, PowerColor 4850
    Corsair VX450

Xtreme 3D Team
    Quote Originally Posted by bamtan2 View Post
    Actually the idea was speculating.
    I intend to spread my money out (I have a lot more than what I mentioned) through at least 10-15 stocks to minimize chance of loss in the future. No need to come up with such a silly first impression. Besides, it was only a portion of our money I advised them to invest. Had we lost it all, we still would have lived!

Quote Originally Posted by tajoh111 View Post
    Your just a kid man and it shows. 55k to what have been potentially 280k(if you invested your parents entire savings, not just 10k) is not enough to make a person rich and hardly worth the risk of reducing a family savings to nothing. AMD stock was so low for a reason and the company could have just folded at the time. Being rich is more than having a little more than a quarter million dollars. And your investment amount of 10k turning to 50k would hardly turn your parents lives around. Hindsight is 20/20 and you could have easily lost everything which is why AMD stock was so low at the time. People get too greedy in the stock market and when the stock hits it peak, alot of people still refuse to sell because they think it will still go up.

I agree with Bamtam2 in the sense that it has much more to do with AMD just having good products, it about companies putting AMD products in their systems, big and small(I still don't know how they lost Apple). With AMD firing most of their marketing department and their lack of initiative to send products to reviewers(especially their computing line), it will be tough for AMD to take back more marketshare from intel. A lot of scary things might be happening to AMD in the next 6 months, i.e they might concede the high end desktop market, which will make them loss more and more computing performance to AMD in the long run. The loss of so many important execs and engineers is also big. Investing with knowledge that is built upon rumors is what bantam2 said, a gamble.
    You can't read, and it shows...
    How would 10K of my parents 55K, which would have become another 50K been enough to reduce my family's savings to nothing? Please read my posts to their fullest extent before looking at my age and making assumptions on the whole. When I said "rich", the general idea was "wealthy". I would have money to go to college. By the way, since Dec. 2009, our 55K was put into a $22,000 car my father bought, and the rest went to a roof over our heads + windows and siding. My parents thought it would be a good idea to buy the 30% more expensive roof, which was warranted for 30 years instead of 20.

My parents often throw money away in places they shouldn't. Had we even lost the whole 10K (through AMD + ARM Holdings), and AMD become defunct, we still would have been able to buy a great used car and do the same work on the house. Not the end of the world. Had we gotten lucky, we'd have payed off the rest of our remaining balance on our mortgage.

Quote Originally Posted by Otis11 View Post
    @BeepBeep2 - I did the same thing as you, I started investing in the stock market at 15. It can be done. These guys do have some really good points though - hind site is 20/20, it's much harder when it's real money on the line. The recommendations I would make: First and foremost, never, NEVER invest more than you are willing to lose, just like gambling, cuz that's pretty close to what it is (by percentage I've made quite a bit of money, but I've also lost quite a bit). Second - start with fake money. There are programs that will give you $10,000 virtual dollars to invest, you invest it and see how things go. That way if you lose it, you really didn't lose anything. Give you some good practice. Third - start small. I got my start in penny stocks. I started with $100 in penny stocks with a friend, monitoring them daily, sometimes even hourly to try to get the most out of it. I encourage you to give it a try, but at the same time, be smart about it. If you just want a safe investment to make money on your money - go get a CD from the bank. Good luck.
    Yes, of course. I currently own $1100 par value in US Savings Bonds. The bonds are $100 each and some are 3-5 years old, I believe $200 are 6 or 7. (Were gifts to me.) If people don't think I understand the way the stock market and other forms of savings work, believe me, I do.
    Last edited by BeepBeep2; 01-15-2012 at 11:43 AM.
    Smile

Xtreme Cruncher
    Yes, of course. I currently own $1100 par value in US Savings Bonds. The bonds are $100 each and some are 3-5 years old, I believe $200 are 6 or 7. (Were gifts to me.) If people don't think I understand the way the stock market and other forms of savings work, believe me, I do.
    Haha, glad to hear. Sorry if I overlooked that fact before. I was reading fast this morning.

24 hour prime stable? Please, I'm 24/7/365 WCG stable!

So you can do Furmark, Can you Grid???

Xtreme 3D Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis11 View Post
    Haha, glad to hear. Sorry if I overlooked that fact before. I was reading fast this morning.
    It seems a lot of people do that. I do it too.
    As far as myself being stuck in a "cloud of confusion" for the next 10 years or people claiming "Your just a kid and it shows" about me, I doubt it. I try not to speak when I don't know what is going on.

I expect AMD's stock to go down in price over 2012, and if they don't dissolve I'll be looking into the speculation idea once more. $500 won't be much when I'll soon be making $800 a month part time.
    Smile

Xtreme Addict

You can't read, and it shows..

How would 10K of my parents 55K, which would have become another 50K been enough to reduce my family's savings to nothing? Please read my posts to their fullest extent before looking at my age and making assumptions on the whole. When I said "rich", the general idea was "wealthy". I would have money to go to college. By the way, since Dec. 2009, our 55K was put into a $22,000 car my father bought, and the rest went to a roof over our heads + windows and siding. My parents thought it would be a good idea to buy the 30% more expensive roof, which was warranted for 30 years instead of 20.

My parents often throw money away in places they shouldn't. Had we even lost the whole 10K (through AMD + ARM Holdings), and AMD become defunct, we still would have been able to buy a great used car and do the same work on the house. Not the end of the world. Had we gotten lucky, we'd have payed off the rest of our remaining balance on our mortgage.
    I knew it was 10k, I was trying to illustrate that even if you invested your family's entire savings, it would hardly enough to make them rich(hence why I said their entire savings, not just 10k). It takes a lot to be rich or wealthy(they mean the same thing) and people thinking they were rich, when they had only 50k in the bank, is what got people into this financial depression in the first place. People investing too much money and losing it and people buying real estate at an over inflated price and getting mortgages they could not afford. I don't know how an extra 50k(based on the actual amount selling at maximum price(something that you most likely would not have sold at) would dramatically alter your life. You can still go to college if you work(you will also appreciate it a lot more too, trust me) and if your dad got a nicer car, it would mean nothing to you practically. The best thing would to put any extra money your family would have made into savings for a rainy day(medical emergency or lost job). If they had 50k extra in the bank, let them have it, they are going to need it when they retire considering it sounds like your parents overspend from time to time. Honestly you shouldn't gamble money that is not entirely yours. There is too much responsibility and the less you have, the less you can afford to invest. Don't invest your parents money because if you lose it, money matters can always affect family relationships(20% percent of your savings is nothing to scoff at).

Invest can be too addicting if you make money as well, I have seen people make 50k, only to lose it 125k just a little bit after, because they got greedy. The high is there.

I am happy to hear your parents paid off their mortgage on their home. That is a good start if they plan to invest in the future.
    Core i7 920@ 4.66ghz(H2O)
    6gb OCZ platinum
    4870x2 + 4890 in Trifire
    2*640 WD Blacks
    750GB Seagate.

Xtreme Enthusiast

You can't read, and it shows...

Quote Originally Posted by tajoh111 View Post
    I knew it was 10k, I was trying to illustrate that even if you invested your family's entire savings, it would hardly enough to make them rich(hence why I said their entire savings, not just 10k). It takes a lot to be rich or wealthy(they mean the same thing) and people thinking they were rich, when they had only 50k in the bank, is what got people into this financial depression in the first place. People investing too much money and losing it and people buying real estate at an over inflated price and getting mortgages they could not afford. I don't know how an extra 50k(based on the actual amount selling at maximum price(something that you most likely would not have sold at) would dramatically alter your life. You can still go to college if you work(you will also appreciate it a lot more too, trust me) and if your dad got a nicer car, it would mean nothing to you practically. The best thing would to put any extra money your family would have made into savings for a rainy day(medical emergency or lost job). If they had 50k extra in the bank, let them have it, they are going to need it when they retire considering it sounds like your parents overspend from time to time. Honestly you shouldn't gamble money that is not entirely yours. There is too much responsibility and the less you have, the less you can afford to invest. Don't invest your parents money because if you lose it, money matters can always affect family relationships(20% percent of your savings is nothing to scoff at).

Invest can be too addicting if you make money as well, I have seen people make 50k, only to lose it 125k just a little bit after, because they got greedy. The high is there.

I am happy to hear your parents paid off their mortgage on their home. That is a good start if they plan to invest in the future.
    It seems a lot of people do that. I do it too.
    As far as myself being stuck in a "cloud of confusion" for the next 10 years or people claiming "Your just a kid and it shows" about me, I doubt it. I try not to speak when I don't know what is going on.

I expect AMD's stock to go down in price over 2012, and if they don't dissolve I'll be looking into the speculation idea once more. $500 won't be much when I'll soon be making $800 a month part time.
    Ya, LOL. this proves it!
    Donate to XS.org

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." -Thomas Jefferson

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."-Thomas Paine

Xtreme 3D Team
    Quote Originally Posted by the finisher View Post
    Ya, LOL. this proves it!
    Last edited by BeepBeep2; 01-15-2012 at 02:48 PM.
    Smile

NooB MOD
    No offense but I don't think your parents would be happy if they knew you telling the entire world every last detail of their finances Personally, I have never known how much my dad takes home, how much (if any) debt he has, what his expenses are or how much he has saved up. Likewise, he doesn't know any of that about me - don't assume that we simply aren't close as I am closer to my dad than my fiance of five years - some things are just personal.
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    Intel is about to get athlon'd
    Athlon64 3700+ KACAE 0605APAW @ 3455MHz 314x11 1.92v/Vapochill || Core 2 Duo E8500 Q807 @ 6060MHz 638x9.5 1.95v LN2 @ -120'c || Athlon64 FX-55 CABCE 0516WPMW @ 3916MHz 261x15 1.802v/LN2 @ -40c || DFI LP UT CFX3200-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 SLI-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 Ultra D || Sapphire X1950XT || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 290MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v || 2x256MB G.Skill TCCD @ 350MHz 3-4-4-8 3.1v || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 294MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v

Xtreme 3D Team
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] Oj101 View Post
    No offense but I don't think your parents would be happy if they knew you telling the entire world every last detail of their finances Personally, I have never known how much my dad takes home, how much (if any) debt he has, what his expenses are or how much he has saved up. Likewise, he doesn't know any of that about me - don't assume that we simply aren't close as I am closer to my dad than my fiance of five years - some things are just personal.
    You're right...
    Smile

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast