Thread: Fujifilm FinePix S3300 opinions

Fujifilm FinePix S3300 opinions

Hi to all @ XSPhotography forum.

At Christmas I got a Fujifilm FinePix S3300 DSB/ DSLR Camera, as my family know how much I love to take pictures out & about, not forgetting the odd Macro & work..

I'd like your honest opinions on this camera as its my 1st. I've yet to get a Memory card for it which I'll also like a recommendation on.. Here & Here.

I know you need Class6+ for HD Recordings so I thought class10 would be the way forward?!

Also dose it matter about which manufacture the memory comes from like when it comes down to PC's you pay for what you get?!

Is a UV Filter also worth getting?! I've had my eyes on these.. Here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chew* View Post
    To be at one with cold you must embrace the cold.....

30 Views 0 help.

you can try here http://photography-on-the.net/forum/ they seem to be more photo involved then XS :P
    Intel C2Q Q9550 2.83ghz :: Intel DQ45CB :: 4 x 2gb OCZ DDR2 PC2-8500 Reaper HPC :: ASUS EAH5850 :: Thermaltake TR2 RX 750w :: Western Digital Caviar Black 4 x 750gb in RAID 10
    Intel e3-1235 3.3ghz :: Intel s1200kp :: 4gb kingston hyperX 1600mhz :: WD 500gb Cavier Green
    Intel i7-3770k 4.4ghz :: msi z77ma-g45 :: 8 gb patriot Signature 1600mhz :: 160gb WD Cavier :: 5830 + 5870 CF :: Antec Earthwatts 650w

"...all men die, and no brave man lets death frighten him from his desire..."

Xtreme 3D Team
    Well it's not really a DSLR, but a versatile point and shoot.

I use PNY Professional SDHC cards, they are Class 10+ @ 20MB/s (2x Class 10) and as fast as the SanDisk Extreme (20 MB/s and 30MB/s) ones while cheaper. Not sure if you can find them in the UK.

One of those cards would suit you well.
    Smile

Thanks for your help guys!

Since seeing this I've got a 16GB PNY Pro SDHC Card. And got rid of the cam and upgraded to a Finepix HS20EXR, which dose 1's & 2's all over the S3300 LOL.

Thanks