Thread: CES Cameras!

Xtreme Member

CES Cameras!

Some of us are gear heads around here. What new cameras at CES really excite you?

Obviously the Nikon D4 looks spectacular but I don't want big cameras anymore.
    The new Canon G camera is going to be a game changer if its price came down a hundred bucks. 800$ is too high.
    Fuji X Pro looks SWEET. All the fancy technology in it is dumb, but the "poor man's leica" feel to it is nice. Ergonomics looks great too.
    2600K + Sabertooth + 560Ti

I am Xtreme
    haven't seen CES cams yet but i'll be following this thread

Xtreme Member

Still no exciteMent?

Nobody keepin up with the new releases? Also expect a D800, 5D Mark III, OM-D, NX20, and K-01 this February
    2600K + Sabertooth + 560Ti

Xtreme Cruncher
    5D MK III is making me drool all over the place, wish I had the money for something like that.
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Xtremeish
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ke View Post
    Nobody keepin up with the new releases? Also expect a D800, 5D Mark III, OM-D, NX20, and K-01 this February
    Nikon D800 and Canon 5D MKIII
    Professional cameras, fantastic features! But, for an amateur, it's just too expensive and in general super overkill.

Olympus OM-D E-M5
    Nice, I really like this! Maybe a bit to small, but otherwise just great. Shame it's m4/3 though.

Samsung NX20
    I doubt it will be interesting, compared to the Nex-7.

Pentax K-01
    APS-C at least, hope they make something a bit less silly though, looks like it has horrible ergonomics.

What I would like is an upgraded Canon 7D, with a body like OM-D. And I don't mind an EVF as long as it's as good as Sony's or better.
    Aber ja, naturlich Hans nass ist, er steht unter einem Wasserfall - James May
    Hardware: Gigabyte GA-Z87M-D3H, Intel i5 4670k @ 4GHz, Crucial DDR3 BallistiX, Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II, Corsair HX 650W, Samsung 830 256GB, Silverstone Precision -|- Cooling: Noctua NH-C12P SE14